Reviews for Venetian Rain
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/12
Wow...that was great! You can really write. I liked how it was not a happy ending, it makes it more realistic. Keep up the good work!
Lorelei Leigh chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
Oh beautiful! I thought it would get sappy, and maybe it was a little, but that was really a nice piece of writing. You should do more one-or-two-shots.
hypno chapter 2 . 10/19/2011
I agree with Wow - my thoughts exactly.
Wow chapter 2 . 9/10/2011
I loved your two shot. It was beautiful. But is it wrong of me to say that Kia was a down right bitch? I know she was trying to do the right thing, but...it wasn't really his fault was it? And he didn't deserve that. It's almost as if Kia took the first guy that was nice to her while she was pregnant and let him have her. I wouldn't do that. I'd fight for him. I'd try to find why he wouldn't answer back.

And yet at the same time i feel like Giovanni was a bit of an asshole too. He could have gotten a freaking phone! he could have written to Barns. He could have done many things, but he didn't and he was 4 years too late.

It was such a beautiful story. I expected a HEA...but it was amazing nonetheless.

My heart breaks for both of them. Life's a beach, huh?
marisal579 chapter 2 . 4/17/2011
That was beautiful. Although Giovanni and Kia didn't end up together, it was still fantastic. The emotions were raw. Well done! :)
janelio chapter 2 . 4/16/2011
Exceptional story! Everything was very well written! The imagery was marvelous! :D

Could you make an alternate ending or expand the story, though? I was really dissapointed that Giovanni and Kia did not end up together. :C
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
well, that was incredibly depressing!

i don't know how she can say that what they had wasn't real.

it seemed pretty real to me. lots of passion and all of that shit.

i think relationships need that.

but seriously, way to completely crush the dude. he waited so long to be able to see her.
classicallyclassic chapter 2 . 4/15/2011
Why, oh, why did you end it like that? I admit, I didn't think they would stay apart for 4 years. I really felt for Gio but at the same time, I can't blame Kia for moving on. I hope that Gio does as well at some point. It was beautifully written and very poignant. Well done!
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
great title and even greater story
Sunshine101 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Aw... what a great chpt! I can just imagine the whole thing in my head.. gosh please update soon!
classicallyclassic chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
It was very beautifully written. I adore the title. It's very romantic. I hope everything turns out well. Keep up the great work!