Reviews for I Have a Great Life
too.much.of.water chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
So uh, it's interesting. Highly improbable but interesting. You could probably do with making your chapters a little longer. I was a little confused about the M-rated situation, not quite sure where that was. So uh, there's this guy that beats another guy up if he doesn't get the girl he wants? Every week an ambulance just turns up for this kid and no heads turn? Like I said, just a little improbable. Also how stupid is this Kiara chick? She doesn't know what IDDM is and she goes out with a guy she witnessed beat the aforementioned kid to a pulp.
Anti-Banana19 chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
Wow... pretty intense. Glad Nick saved the day though!
Anti-Banana19 chapter 3 . 5/28/2011
Odd ending, but all the same I liked it. The gut, though he's not really sure of where he stands in the world, is very sure of himself in others. I liked how he told off the principal, nice touch.

Great chapter! Update soon!
Anti-Banana19 chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
Strange, but I liked it.

The guy obviously has issues but I like him. He has a way of saying things plainly without complication. Its quite endearing really.

The next chapter should be interesting. This fic is strangely intriguing.
tao's sony robot dog chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Good Chapter! Can't wait for the next one!
Elizabeth McDonald chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Your story is interesting and your taking an original plot and putting your own twist to it. I am looking forward to your next update!

LILY
tao's sony robot dog chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Good, maybe you could concider longer chapters.

And if you have some free time and want to read a story

check out mine called Getting Out, I would appriciate it,

Can't wait for the next chapter,

Silver Wingtips
Anti-Banana19 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Interesting. Short, but it needn't have been longer, it said all it needed to say.

And lenght doesn't matter when you're expressing yourself, infact the talent is in keeping it short, is it not?

This was definitely different. And the different in this instance, is good. I will definitely read on.

-AntiBanana19
tolerate chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
I have to go weather I like it or not.

-Weather is sunny, rainy or cloudy, etc, etc. You meant to say 'whether'. Many people get that mixed up but just take note of it.

the admin are going to call my "parents".

-Either you meant 'admins' or 'is'. Admin is one person, and since it's singular, the next word would have to be singular as well, but 'are' is in plural form is either you change the admin to admins or 'are' to 'is'.

But nobody knows about this about this except for me,

-You typed 'about this' twice.

(and you of course).

-That isn't really necessary.

The playlist there consisted of, Eyes Set to Kill, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for My Valentine and crap like that.

-It shouldn't be a comma. 'The playlist there consisted of: Eyes Set to kill,..." should be the correct one. If you still don't see the mistake, please look closely at the one I typed.

because I learned those already and slowly counted my minutes until death.

-learned/learnt. But most people use learnt. Or 'I've learnt'. And I don't get it. Why did the character count her/his minutes until death?