Reviews for Naked Fantasy
Guest chapter 2 . 10/31/2017
Please make a chapter 3!
The Marmiet Prince chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
That was a good second chapter. Please keep on writing. ) I like the cliff hanger once again.
The Marmiet Prince chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Good job. That was a great first chapter. ) I liked the voice and characters and cliff hanger at the end of the first chapter. Please keep on writing. I enjoy your stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/24/2015
Nice got me a little hard ngl
Nelsonstudenthigh09 chapter 2 . 10/26/2011
I really liked it :) please continue :)
ShoutwityFanfic pin name chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
LOL I LOVED IT SO ORIGNIAL you have to make more that is freaking halarious i almost died. where in the world was the story al my life :3 right more pls.
hana no kami chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
love the way you think !love the story .

but , damn why did you have to go and ruin it with the birth control,

you couldn't have her taking it for her period?(people do use it to lighten their period )

it would be amazing if she got away with it all without anyone really finding out. XD
Son Of Evil chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I have to say I was suprised by how good this is. The writing is very readable and the story itself hold your interest. Keep writing, I can easily see you publishing a book one day
K chapter 2 . 5/7/2011
Hey, I like your story. 13 is not too young for sex. I am 13 and I have do it and Im glad you wrote bout stuff that really happens.
don'thaveanaccount chapter 2 . 4/26/2011
Thirteen is rather young for this girl and she doesn't seem very mature at all. She just seems ignorant. For the purposes of your story though, it's okay.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
It's hot. Very, very hot.

Don't make Aly pregnant, please. That would just ruin the fun, now, right? Make them have a little more fun before you make her pregnant. ;]

Oh, and can you please make Dan eat her more? You know what I mean. I love it when guys lick the girls' private part down there. More on that, please? Have a bit of Dan's perspective while he's eating Aly out. Then make him suck on it hard. Maybe when Aly's dad finds out, you could put a little. . . incest.

I think it's perfectly normal, too, that she's thirteen. I know a bunch load of thirteen-year-olds who knows a lot about sex.

I'd love to read some parts on masturbation, as well. The more erotic it is, the better.

And if you don't mind, as you're thirteen years old but you have fantasies about those kinds of stuff, might you share some of your sexual experiences? ;P
cocacolalove chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
you should really make aly pregnant
XxSkullDuggery2152xX chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I think you should have made Aly a few years older. But so far I like it. Cant wait to find out what happens next. :)
AJX chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Hey all, thanks for the reviews so far. On the age thing, it is just a story from my perspective. I think it adds to what makes my story unique. Thats all I got to say about it.
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 1 . 4/16/2011