Reviews for Those Left Behind
Hyteha chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Ok, I really loved this story. But I don't understand the end. I mean, I would have understood that he was dead the whole time and all but I don't understand what Lyn is and who he means with father and all that. I am just confused as the rest of the reviewers here so if you could explain that would be very nice. It always nags at me when I don't understand a story completely...
runaway sheet chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
What? O.o I don't even...what? It was a bit confusing but so so well-written and executed. Usually incest makes me go :( :( but this one had me th
TinaLouise chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Interesting and confusing. I'm not really sure what to make of it. Intriguing.
HelloBilby chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
What? No. What?

I love your writing style and this whole thing was completely intriguing, but I am extremely confused by the ending. Is he or isn't he dead. Was any of that real? or was he dead the whole time? And what about Daniel? Whose the father that Lyn's taking him too? The best explanation I can come up with is that Lyn is an angel and the father he mentions at the end is God.

Although that doesn't fit with the whole; "I would have thought you'd have figured it out by now. You've seen the kind of love your brother holds for you. I am the same."
Fumiki chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I'm really enjoy reading this. It was full of emotions. However, the ending really is confusing, I mean, who is Lyn? If Brian dead, where're they going? Why the forest faded? What happen to Daniel?

Please explain it to me? Please? ;P
Madame Penguin chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Quite frankly, I do not know how to feel about this. One moment I'm confused, sadden, angry(mostly this with the father), and panicked. I know I feel horrified with what the father did to his own son, but maybe it was his mother's departure that caused the father to abuse him and then kill him? I feel like I would need more background info than that just to figure this mystery out. And that ending...I don't know how to interpret that. I like your writing style, no doubt about that, but your stuff just brings out emotions in me that are a bit too much for me to handle. I won't deny that I did enjoy reading this though.
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
please, pleae explain this to me? i don't get it at all TT-TT