Reviews for Sad & Twisted
Love Kills Slowly chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I loved this story.
Amiigan chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
That was hilarious, in a disturbing way, but still hilarious. You could just feel that house of sanity collapsing through the words. Excellent job.
TheShadow666 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Wo that girl is totally batshit crazy but I definately enjoyed reading this shortstory XJ
I'll-eat-your-heart chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
from reading this, it feels like you would likeno kill someone. because this blow-out writings are usaly full of emotion, this one doesn't have that much of it, but still sometihng.

but actully, it was pretty awesome. a little insane and messed up, but that just makes it even more magnificent.

keep up the good work.

-Sara.

xoxo.
Neuravinci chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Just one thing and it's nothing too major-a body stays warm for about 4 hours, maybe even up to 8 hrs, after death, so the guy couldn't have grown cold so quickly, unless miss insanity(no, she is NOT sane :) had been stabbing him on and off for 8 hrs.

but other than that-not bad story :)
Revenge Is Bliss chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Because I do that all the time like every other normal human being...

Hah, this was very good and had some comical effects to it. I love how twisted she was, and how she genuinely seemed to believe she was perfectly sane.
biblioholic chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Ha! None of my characters are ever completely sane. I like to dabble in madness.

When I want lessons on how to dive the hell in, I'll read this several more times.

Damn. That was... fascinating and scary. Reading this gave me chills. And it made me laugh incredulously at some points ((maybe, just maybe he didn't deserve the 42 times I stabbed him))

Say what you will... crazy ladies are scarier than any ghoul, vampire, or twisted horror out there. At least you know by looking at those that they're something to be terrified of. Plus the added bonus that you know none of those are real. Ms. Crazy, though... Never know where you'll meet her, but you know she's out there.
E. M. Jenkinson chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
Oh wow. And I thought my character killing herself in front of her boyfriend was a bit on the lopsided side. I'm actually afraid of this crazy little chica.

Great work! I couldn't stop reading for a second (and that's a very rare thing now a days for me.) That poor guy. How'd he land such a crazy?
VoicesInMyHead983 chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
I like this, very much. The narrator is very obviously off her rocker, but still manages to convince you to think things her way. It was kind of amusing and very interesting. Good job!