Reviews for Haunted
The Red Dove chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
This was amazing! You should have published this, man.
larafrancesca chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
Interesting, definitely interesting. I think part of me was always waiting for the moment when they'd end up together - for the time when she realised that she could and did really, genuinely, like him. He was a god honest vampire though, so I can't say I blame her not wanting to become entangled in his life and for never being able to reconcile herself to his actions. It's amazing how you managed to span sixty years of her life (and his).
Thank you for sharing it with us!
arashi-chan12 chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
That was great. Super interesting read. I feel sorry for the vampire guy though, unrequited love for sixty years... But great. Thoroughly enjoyed every moment. :)
BelleWren chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
That was a lovely story. I'm crying as i write this, because it was so awsome.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Thank you for the last two chapters! I'm so happy to see more of your story! The first chapter felt so ridiculous, but also a little serious, and well written. It's a wonderful idea. Sorry I didn't read them earlier- but I've currently got more than 100 unread chapters sitting in my inbox from fanfiction and fictionpress, so you're not the only one...

Aww, now I'm crying. It was sad how he faded out of her life, and time just took its course.
Although it was nice that they saw each other one last time.
-Silvermoon
Faithydarwing chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
This story had my eyes glued to the screen! i loved it :) i also loved how it didn't end like you would expect it too, although im disappointed the two didn't get together, i think that was the best ending for it :)
lovingwinter chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
can't stop from reviewing now. I read the whole story with many different emotions, and I like it very much. It was so touching, while reading about this maybe hopeless but lovable vampire. In the end I cried even... and am still. Thanks for writing it, thanks for putting it on fictionpress, hope you make many more storys... where are my handkerchieves?
OrangeKiss chapter 3 . 6/22/2012
This is so sad. Quite disappointed that they didn't end up together, but oh well, the drama is lovely. Wonderful story. Feels really realistic.

-OrangeKiss
ana chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
You write very well. I was not expecting this story to be much as it was only three chapters and such but honestly, it was very interesting and surprisingly deep.
Splintrr chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
13 Reviews? Wow.

I've been reading many stories(mostly supernatural) on this site, probably over 50 per day spanning over the past couple weeks, and I've got to say this is my favorite story.

I read this on the day when Chap 3 was added, continued on my reading rampage, then yesterday decided to make an account...and the first thing on my mind was to find this story just to favorite it, I went through 40 damn pages of Supernatural reading all the Descriptions before figuring I missed it xD then I noticed there was a "Completed/In progress" option at the top, and bam your story was on the front page...

Thank you for allowing me to read this very enjoyable story.
Preposterous chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
This story's so sad. Is it over?
Who really cares about my name chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This was BRILLIANT! I think we've all read enough vampire-romance-bs to adore a story where the girl realizes what she'd be getting herself into, AND the vampire doesn't change by the power of love. Thank god somebody thought this up!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
D: I was so sure she would say yes to be his friend
Addonexus Aquila chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I really wanted her to be his friend! Now I'm sad... oh well, if it had ended that way it would have been less realistic. Still, though... (That was really good by the way :))
Alison chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Loved it. I liked how there was an open-ending and you could decide what happened for yourself.