Reviews for Fragile Creatures
chibi-Clar chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
I love it!
I kinda want her to end up with bastian tho...
Maybe they'll make a deal
Se can do whatever she wants as long as they become lifelong mates?
Idk.
But I love this!
Update!
Asap!
Silver B. Wingsfield chapter 6 . 6/19/2011
Loving this story. Keep it up!
It Not You chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
I really like your story. The plot seems interesting-not a total cliche-and I like Mila. However, one teeny TINY little thing is going to make me stop reading this story: Lydie's portrayal.

I'm sorry, its not you, its just that I'm getting sick of the whole turning-the-mother-into-the-bad-guy thing. Lydie, to me, seems like a desperate mother who wants to get away from an oppressive hushand (and his pack) and does not want her daughter, Mila, to go through all the submissive trauma she went through. And yet here's another author turning the MOM into the evil lady. And as for her refusing to speak Russian...she went through a bad time too, doesn't she deserve some sympathy? And as for Greg...who does he think he is, refusing to acknowledge Lydie as his own mom. What right does he have to judge her?

Please don't view this as a flame, it's just my feedback. I guess I'm just one of those people who feels like an author needs to REALLY think about her characters...and not just the main ones.
Celestialuna chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
I like how Mila is stubborn, good chapter.
QuirkyGurl chapter 6 . 5/27/2011
Who was talking to her in the alleyway? You didn't mention names.
Celestialuna chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
The story is starting to heat up! looking good.
smrae chapter 5 . 5/23/2011
Great chapter can't wait for the update! :)
JessCah chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Wow. This is shaping up to be very interesting. I can’t wait to see what happens to Mila in the coming months and how the challenge will turn out! You have no cause to worry over this chapter and its plot. It makes for excellent reading and a great buildup for the rest of what I’m sure will be a wonderful story. Fantastic job and I look forward to reading more soon!
JessCah chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Love it. I really like the witty comments and thoughts. She’s a cool, strong character. I like how she is an individual and doesn’t just fall over every guy she comes across like everyone else.

PS—I like the addition of Nina and Fong…too funny. ;-)
JessCah chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
You are truly sucking me into this story. I already love Mila; she’s different and witty, and I like that. Honestly, I usually don’t go for this kind of story, with werewolves and vamps, but I thought I’d take a chance and read something different today, and I’m truly glad I did.
JessCah chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Wow, what an excellent start to a promising novel. I love how you build up the intensity and excitement for the story to come. The back story is a nice introduction to the characters and how they came to be where they are. Great start! Looking forward to reading the next posted chapters!
Celestialuna chapter 4 . 5/21/2011
Good chapter.
Celestialuna chapter 3 . 5/10/2011
Good chapter. I like how she's not all over Sebastian and standing her ground.
XxSiennaxX chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
I'm really enjoying your story so far. I hope Mila manages to get away from the pack for a while and pursue her dreams - she deserves to have something go right for her and not have to become pregnant because of other people's expectations.

I can't wait to read more and I hope your finals go well :)
jnl94 chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Interesting. What had almost happened to Mila? I like it so far and think you are doing a great job. It's also cool how you have that Russian heritage in there. It's always cool to read something that's not all American girls next door.