Reviews for Kissing Booth Princess
Rayne chapter 10 . 10/21
. this is the third time i'm reading this Amazinggg story and i just cant get enough.
Nala and Chase are soo cute together.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/21
I am so delighted to hear that you have decided to write a sequel. I always forgethow much I love this story until I read it again. It's one of the few stories I always come back to without fail. Thank you for writing such a masterpiece. You portrayed Chase and Nala beautifully. This story seems so realistic and that is what I love about it. I'll be waiting patiently for the sequel as I know it won't let me down. I'm so excited for it.
jadesays chapter 10 . 6/7
This is your second story that I read, after the tear-jerking story - The Pull of Destiny, that is.

I totally did not expect this story to be so intense! haha. Well, you obviously have mastered skill of describing passionate kiss (and the other 'things' as well).

I am glad that this story is quite light and entertaining with the tear-jerking drama out of sight. I hope you keep it like that, don't add TPOD-style drama to KBP if you ever decide to make sequel of KBP.

By the way, good luck with your school! I hope you can go through it well and can back to writing world asap :)
Bre-Anna chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
You are such a great writer and I think that you are amazing.
LadyluckAJ chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
Amazing this was so much fun and laughs. Nala and Chase are so funny and cute together and their chemistry is off the charts...its so incredible.
LadyluckAJ chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
These two are a mess and funny!
LadyluckAJ chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
This is fantastic, i cant believe i just found this
So good.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
Welp just reread this story and it only gets better!
Itsjustme chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I have read this book maybe three times and I love it so much and I would reallllly appreciate if you finished it ,,I love the characters so much
I keep checking to see if you have decided to carry it on as a propa story and I get so disappointed you don't
I know u don't know if you should carry it on cause you don't know if anyone would read it
By the way I've read all ur books and I'm a big fan
Just please carry one it would mean the world to me

So if my writing is all over the place and not properly done and my grammar is shit so
Dennie chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Holy crap, just found this story and finished it waaay to quickly. I adoorree this story. The couple is so cute and their relationship is like, ideal. If you're planning to write more about them please do! So much support right here
peggy chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
thank you, thank you thank you thank you for bringing some color to fictionpress. you have no idea how much that means to me.
TheHierophant chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
Hey there! Just finished re-reading this gem as I tend to do when I need a pick me up. This story is honestly one of my favorites ever published online and extending it? I think I would pass out from sheer joy. Love you and your writing!
K.Kiara93 chapter 10 . 4/22/2016
If you added more, i guarantee 1 reader who'll be obsessed and crazy happy. Read this within a few hours today and i love the story! Has so much more potential if you were to extend :)
I write on fanfiction and ive realised a lot less people review these days compared to a few years ago, its sad really. Just know you probably have a lot more loyal fans out there then they care to review!
Will be waitng and hoping for more!
Neo Rulez chapter 10 . 4/17/2016
I love the chapter! Good work on the chappie.
Neo Rulez chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
I just love last part when you wrote "Her heart was in her mouth." That phrase touched me so much. Love the chappie!
422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »