Reviews for Kissing Booth Princess
canlady chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
great story. hot, sweet, funny and emotional.
RobotInTheHead chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
i just finished this when i was suppose to be studying! i love Chase so much! but i feel like there is so much more that could be told between Nala and Chase! I love it!
RobotInTheHead chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
i just found this story! and i have to say this is a great first chapter! i am in love! :)
PenguinLover33 chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
This story is great. It didn't drag on which is great. And I love how you ended it. Keep up the good work!
xCrazykindofWeirdx chapter 10 . 9/10/2013
amazingly cute
Sahara chapter 9 . 8/20/2013
Hey here's a suggestion if you're afraid of your story being on a another site. Post this story on . Copyright is all rights reserved. So no one can copy and paste. Hope this helps
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Hey! I'm here to share some great news. This has been added to the humour category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

"Ali Thinks: Nala; our heroine and the princess mentioned in the title; has been forced to co-man a kissing booth at the local fair by her Mother as a method of getting over the fact that her almost boyfriend had chosen her best friend over her. Honestly, she would be anywhere else than kissing strangers so she leaves the kissing up to the original kissing princess, Deanna. This plan works great until Deanna decides to take a break. So what is she to do when a cute guy comes up demanding a kiss, because her tee shirt does say ‘kiss me’ even if she’s refusing to do it, and Deanna is nowhere to be seen?

The best thing about this story is that despite how far-fetched some of the plot line comes across, Hotcheri makes you believe that this could genuinely happen in someone’s life one day. Why would a hot guy not come up to a person on a kissing booth, share hilarious banter with them before accidentally leaving his phone on the table after sharing a very hot kiss that he has paid for?

One of my main highlights to this story is that the characters are a hundred per cent three dimensional and completely relatable. This is thanks to Hotcheri’s fantastic writing that manages to portray every single emotion perfectly. The reader can feel the torment that Nala is in when she’s trying to be civil to her best friend that stole her almost boyfriend, the reader can feel the rush of emotions; usually giddiness with me; when the two leads start flirting outrageously over the stolen mobiles.

With only ten chapters, characters that make you fall in love and a plot that stands by itself, ‘Kissing Booth Princess’ is a story that you will not only be addicted to from the very first chapter but one you will want to read again and again."

Keep writing,

Helen xo
3rd Bookworm chapter 10 . 6/8/2013
I like it. This story made me laugh, and seeing as I'm really sick and stuck in bed doing nothing I'm grateful except now my throat hurts. back to the point I LOVE THIS STORY! Keep writing.
je ne veux pas travailler chapter 3 . 6/5/2013
Your writing is fantastic. It's so believable and I like the contemporary components to it (iPhones, etc.) also, their chemistry is insane and kind of hits home. Love it.
Parker. Lily Parker chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Well...that was...ahem...I'm just...wow.
Speechless. That's the word I'm looking for! You left me absolutely speechless. I can't even. I just. This is the end? Why! For the first time in a long time I want more from something that isn't a oneshot.

Honestly this story has been sitting in my to read list (also known as my messy as hell bookmarks) for ages but for so long I had neither the time nor the patience to read through a 'long' story (I'm a oneshot kind of girl). I finally got around to reading this and I'm beating myself up about it now. WHY DID IT TAKE ME SO FUCKING LONG!

This was just amazing. As soon as I finished I was like must. review. before. i. run. out. of. oxygen. Okay I wasn't really like that (I was breathing fine but still pretty panicked about reviewing at that moment -_-) but the point is that this was so amazing. The plot, the writing style (you did not just say that writing in third person is not your thing! Or was that the first chapter. My brain cells are gone from all that awesomeness. Anyways third person is so your thing. In fact the idea that any other POV could me more of your thing is scary because this was so good), the characters, the wit, the humor, the smut, and finally but most importantly CHASE!

I'm a hundred percent against human trading but if Chase was for sale I would buy the shit out of him :P. He was so cute that I probs spent most of the story aww-ing and giggling and smiling like a fool at his cuteness. His personality was just so freaking addicting. He was so confident (but not arrogant), sexy and cute at the same time, funny, and downright lovable. I swear to god if you based Chase's character of someone, marry that person, or better yet give the person's details to me and allow me to kidnap and marry them :P.

I also love how Nala grows throughout the thing. The fact that she dropped Janelle and Aaron (those mofos!) makes me happy beyond comprehension even though they're not real. Santana should have been her best friend from the beginning. Now SHE'S a friend ("did you just get laid?" was definitely her best line XD).

SO in conclusion of this super long and totally filled with random shit review: I loved loved loved everything about this and you're just absolutely amazing. I'm totally going to give all the 'long' stories in my to read list a chance now. But first I'm going to stalk your profile for more of your writing like the creeper that I am :)

Sidenote: Lol. The fact that you mention both the Vancouver riots and not knowing what Pottermore is makes me realize how long ago this was written. Wait it's only been 2 years. Nvm. My perception of time is way off :P.

Also random question: what ever happened between Wanda and Paul?
MeBeKiki chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Oh my gosh. Did you seriously write this in two months? Holy amazingness. I've read your other stories. You are so talented. This story was so creative and delicious from beginning to end! :D
Mick Smith chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Good as chapter. Keep it going mate.
Melly chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Is it hot in here or what?
Melly chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Just excellent!
Melly chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I honestly don,t know why I waited this long to read this story because it is just fucking fantastic. WOW, WOW
393 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »