Reviews for Kissing Booth Princess
Bre-Anna chapter 10 . 9/14/2016
You are such a great writer and I think that you are amazing.
LadyluckAJ chapter 10 . 9/3/2016
Amazing this was so much fun and laughs. Nala and Chase are so funny and cute together and their chemistry is off the charts...its so incredible.
LadyluckAJ chapter 6 . 9/3/2016
These two are a mess and funny!
LadyluckAJ chapter 1 . 9/3/2016
This is fantastic, i cant believe i just found this
So good.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
Welp just reread this story and it only gets better!
Itsjustme chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
I have read this book maybe three times and I love it so much and I would reallllly appreciate if you finished it ,,I love the characters so much
I keep checking to see if you have decided to carry it on as a propa story and I get so disappointed you don't
I know u don't know if you should carry it on cause you don't know if anyone would read it
By the way I've read all ur books and I'm a big fan
Just please carry one it would mean the world to me

So if my writing is all over the place and not properly done and my grammar is shit so
Dennie chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Holy crap, just found this story and finished it waaay to quickly. I adoorree this story. The couple is so cute and their relationship is like, ideal. If you're planning to write more about them please do! So much support right here
peggy chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
thank you, thank you thank you thank you for bringing some color to fictionpress. you have no idea how much that means to me.
TheHierophant chapter 10 . 5/24/2016
Hey there! Just finished re-reading this gem as I tend to do when I need a pick me up. This story is honestly one of my favorites ever published online and extending it? I think I would pass out from sheer joy. Love you and your writing!
K.Kiara93 chapter 10 . 4/22/2016
If you added more, i guarantee 1 reader who'll be obsessed and crazy happy. Read this within a few hours today and i love the story! Has so much more potential if you were to extend :)
I write on fanfiction and ive realised a lot less people review these days compared to a few years ago, its sad really. Just know you probably have a lot more loyal fans out there then they care to review!
Will be waitng and hoping for more!
Neo Rulez chapter 10 . 4/17/2016
I love the chapter! Good work on the chappie.
Neo Rulez chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
I just love last part when you wrote "Her heart was in her mouth." That phrase touched me so much. Love the chappie!
Neo Rulez chapter 8 . 4/17/2016
That so fucking hot between Nala and Chase! I love it!
Neo Rulez chapter 7 . 4/17/2016
I am just loving every chapter of this story! Chase & Nala are just so perfect together to be and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Neo Rulez chapter 6 . 4/17/2016