Reviews for Kissing Booth Princess
wonderland212 chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
Fantastic ending! Finally Nala did what I've been wanting her to do all along, and I'm sooo happy that Nala didn't stay with Janelle. Great story.

This is a pretty typical plot (which normally turns me off) but Chase's character and the chemistry him and Nala had just hooked me in. Oh and I liked that your main characters always look like realistic black girls. I hate when I read a story and the girl is super super light with looonng silky hair and hazel/green eyes...b/c we don't have to look like that in order to be beautiful. I like that Nala had braids (i'm assuming micros)which showed a bit of her ethnic side and I love how Z (from your other story) is medium complextion with medium length hair. It's just easier for me to consider the fact tha, it is possible for black females to get guys like Chase. So kudos!
Violet Thelaw chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
No! You're not the only one excited about Pottermore. Eep!

Anyway, is it ridiculous that I keep on thinking about Scott and Zabri? Sorry, I'm still biased! And it's weird because all they do is make-out, sorta, but I really loved your ending! I just... sorry, ok, GGGC is still my favorite and nothing will ever replace it. xD
miraclez22 chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
great chapter :D

I enjoyed reading this :D
witeaya chapter 10 . 6/21/2011
this has been a fun read.

janelle totally deserve what she got. and more.

and im using my imagination how aaron should suffer. that pretentious a-hole.

and one thing for sure,chase is a real horny boy.

great story.
foxyricanlady chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
aaahhhh come on! you gonna end it there? please at least tell me you gonna do a sequel please!
I-am-happy chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
Okay! So I think this chapter is totally cute and amazing! Talk about crazy? It had the perfect mix of love, lust, hatred, cuteness and breathtaking moments that honestly kept me on the edge of my seat. This story is truly amazing! I think it is so cute how he wants to court her before getting physical and all that fun stuff. This was an amazing chapter. Emotions were running as wild as can be! Amazing how you tied everything together. *THUMBS UP* Loved every bit of this story. Thanks for sharing it on here. It was suck a joy to read! So fun it was awesome!

About the hockey thinger... I know! But you can't say "Just hockey" dude! Aahhha! (Sorry I am a hockey LOVER) At least we didn't do as bad as Edmonton when they lost. Building were burning, and over a dozen killed I think... Anyway as you can see I'm a Vancouver Canuck fun... yup. That game was so sad I honestly almost cried. *sigh* Oh well.

Alui! (aka I love you, my nephew couldn't say it and thats how it came out...hahah)

Emily
kell369 chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
You are an amazing writer and i have enjoyed this story so much and the last chapter was perfect. ill be following you ) untill you upload another story (
ScissorsPaperStone chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
Woosh fast updates :D Their relationship's getting really serious too :D I like! Keep writing!
witeaya chapter 2 . 6/20/2011
oh, and i forgot to diss janelle and aaron.

she's a ho and certainly not a best friend.

he is an asshole.
witeaya chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
only the 1st chapter and already have yummy stuff!

i like~
DofD chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
There should definitely be a sequel.
Toni chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
I absolutely loved it, I love you and your writing ability just as much. I'm devastated it ended but I loved the ending, Janelle definitely got what she deserved and Nala ending up with Chase was just the icing on the cake, I will now proceed to read all of your other stories cos I know they'll be awesome (I mean you wrote them, that automatically makes them awesome) the chapter was incredible and so was the story :) As usual the chemistry was insane, I want a Chase
Carlotta Lynn chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
I'm going to miss this so bad! I wait every week for it! Loved it though! Thanks for sharing it with us!
lostruined chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
I am in love with this story
XxSKYxLARKxX chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
A-MA-ZING! Loved the ending...Nala finally drops the wastes of space Janelle and Aaron and best of all got with Chase.

Oh and Santana is awesome!
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »