Reviews for Kissing Booth Princess
QuickSilverSand chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
awesome story!
mad4life chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
a lovely ending to a lovely story. i really enjoyed this story and it will always be one of my favorites.
Justice chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
This was a fun story to read...i loved this story so much that I looked forward to thursdays just for an update...i love how much chemistry nala and chase have together. Any time they are together they captivate me, I love them together...i really enjoyed reading this chapter and I cant wait for the GGGCUE update...i also hope you decide to write an epilogue for them just to see the the progress they went through
shoe-aholic chapter 10 . 6/20/2011
Chase is SO sweet. Didn't really see that side of him much before and now that I've seen it, it just makes me want MORE MORE MORE of him :P I love the whole courting idea, very cute I know you ended it perfectly, but I would SO have loved an epilogue chapter filled with cute fluff! :P Anyway, can't wait to read more of your stuff. Any new projects?
ScissorsPaperStone chapter 9 . 6/19/2011
Haha very intense story here :D can't wait to see it develop!
EmptySh3ll chapter 9 . 6/14/2011
Ah Chase, how clever he is. Can't wait for the next chapter. This is a new type of writing for you, but the quality of writing is still better than other lemons.
Wowserz In Muh Pantz chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
oh yes c:

loved the ending!
I-am-happy chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
Oh. My. Blood. Freaking. Flam flipping critters! She smoochin' the face of a cutie! Lucky duckling! So I cam across this an was like *Drool*This is amazing*Drool* I can't wait till you say how they meat again. Holy hunky dory, this story is pretty amazing! I am like HOLY SCHNITZEL THIS IS BLOOD BOILING GOOD! You know?

Okay, I am going to go cry about how you don't have a chapter up. Soon right? *Crosses Fingers* Ohhh lord, please please please have "Yes" Be the words she is think right now! PLEASE!*Uncrosses Fingers* Oh-kay, so I think this was soo totally cook squirt. Yess I am well aware of the face I quote to many Disney/Pixar movies. Its a bad habit I need to get out of. But hell, its awesome as running on WATER!

-Emily
butterfly-kisses92 chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
YAY, HAT! :)

Oh my gosh. Another insanely smokin' nearly-smushing chapter. Ummm... so when is the actual smushing gonna happen? :D

I wish things were different too.. I hope their relationship continues! Thank goodness for the hat, lol. Hopefully things go deeper with them :)

Can't wait for thursday!
mad4life chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
this chapter was so hot. lol. so she gave him back his phonea dn now she has his hat? i really don't want this story to end.
wonderland212 chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
I'm sorry, in that last review I meant Good girl Going crazy, haha...
wonderland212 chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
I seriously loved this story. I've only read Good girl gone bad from u and I was shocked at how much passion your characters had in this story. It was probably some of the best smut that I've ...which is interesting since u said that u don't write smut often...so great job. I'm really happy that she didn't jsut give up her v-card in a mall bathroom.

I love Chase's personality, he's clever, kinda of freaky, sensitive, and funny...so kudos with his character development.

If there was anything that I didn't absolutely love about this story, it would be Nala's ignorance/obliviousness(is that even a word?lol). I mean she's a smart girl, a girl who can tell with one look that someone feels pity for her or someone creep wants to devoure her yet Chase can flat out tell her that he wants o make her smile all the time or joke about being her boyfriend and she'll be clueless as to what it means. One minute she doesn't want it personal and the next she's willing to go through his phone just to find out more about him. Then she refuses to go to his house or her house b/c she doesn't want things to go to far but then almost loses her virginity to him in the mall ...She just isn't making sense especially for someone as sarcastic and savy as Nala.

I mean, I get that you probably want to drag this out (which i hope u do) or prolong this fling they have which is why Nala won't acknowledge the CLEAR signs but it is almost getting to the point where it's redundant and painfully obvious that that is the strategy or that Nala is purposefully being made ignorant ONLY to things that involve Chase.

Anyways, I'm really enjoying this story, especially since u r amazing at creating great male characters. Can't wait for the next update. :)
em-gurl25 chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
Darn it, I wanted them to smush! :(
LILy.flower chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE don't tell me it's over! I'm hungry for more! You don't even understand my addiction too your story. PLease continue on!
Jevanminx chapter 9 . 6/9/2011
In review of the last couple of chapters as I have been without internet as I only have it when at my dads.

FUCKING YES, hehehehe I was like nooo they have given their phones back its over, ohhhhhhh wait no she has the hat WHOOP. It's a short ramble, but you get the excitement!

JM