Reviews for Kissing Booth Princess
Parker. Lily Parker chapter 10 . 5/10/2013
Well...that was...ahem...I'm just...wow.
Speechless. That's the word I'm looking for! You left me absolutely speechless. I can't even. I just. This is the end? Why! For the first time in a long time I want more from something that isn't a oneshot.

Honestly this story has been sitting in my to read list (also known as my messy as hell bookmarks) for ages but for so long I had neither the time nor the patience to read through a 'long' story (I'm a oneshot kind of girl). I finally got around to reading this and I'm beating myself up about it now. WHY DID IT TAKE ME SO FUCKING LONG!

This was just amazing. As soon as I finished I was like must. review. before. i. run. out. of. oxygen. Okay I wasn't really like that (I was breathing fine but still pretty panicked about reviewing at that moment -_-) but the point is that this was so amazing. The plot, the writing style (you did not just say that writing in third person is not your thing! Or was that the first chapter. My brain cells are gone from all that awesomeness. Anyways third person is so your thing. In fact the idea that any other POV could me more of your thing is scary because this was so good), the characters, the wit, the humor, the smut, and finally but most importantly CHASE!

I'm a hundred percent against human trading but if Chase was for sale I would buy the shit out of him :P. He was so cute that I probs spent most of the story aww-ing and giggling and smiling like a fool at his cuteness. His personality was just so freaking addicting. He was so confident (but not arrogant), sexy and cute at the same time, funny, and downright lovable. I swear to god if you based Chase's character of someone, marry that person, or better yet give the person's details to me and allow me to kidnap and marry them :P.

I also love how Nala grows throughout the thing. The fact that she dropped Janelle and Aaron (those mofos!) makes me happy beyond comprehension even though they're not real. Santana should have been her best friend from the beginning. Now SHE'S a friend ("did you just get laid?" was definitely her best line XD).

SO in conclusion of this super long and totally filled with random shit review: I loved loved loved everything about this and you're just absolutely amazing. I'm totally going to give all the 'long' stories in my to read list a chance now. But first I'm going to stalk your profile for more of your writing like the creeper that I am :)

Sidenote: Lol. The fact that you mention both the Vancouver riots and not knowing what Pottermore is makes me realize how long ago this was written. Wait it's only been 2 years. Nvm. My perception of time is way off :P.

Also random question: what ever happened between Wanda and Paul?
MeBeKiki chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Oh my gosh. Did you seriously write this in two months? Holy amazingness. I've read your other stories. You are so talented. This story was so creative and delicious from beginning to end! :D
Mick Smith chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Good as chapter. Keep it going mate.
Melly chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Is it hot in here or what?
Melly chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Just excellent!
Melly chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I honestly don,t know why I waited this long to read this story because it is just fucking fantastic. WOW, WOW
llewis2 chapter 10 . 1/12/2013
Just found your story... couldn't stop until I finished.
whme88 chapter 10 . 12/7/2012
Where can I find a 'Chase' for myself? I love him! Good story and it really made my day, heck my week... I love romcoms!
heal me forever chapter 10 . 10/24/2012
oh boy did i just read dis stryyyyyyyyyyy i am wacking yaar seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ...god i am blushing lollllllllllllllll :P man dat was pretty damn HAWTTTTTTTTTTT yet sooooooooooo SWEEEEETTTTT ...! i wish i have my own chase..ha!

great stry ...serivces dat janelle bitch rite ..did i say i like santana hell yeah!

chase is my crush fan girl thing :)
missyb1988 chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
I've read a lot of stories on here in the past couple month and this was by far my favourite I really enjoyed it from start to end you are such a talented writer I loved Nala and Chase and the make out sessions wow lol :)
mydreamadventure chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
hahahah i loved this is was hilarious! i absolutely loved chase he was funny as hecka and santana haha she was my fav!
breatheforlove2m chapter 10 . 9/28/2012
Awesome writing and wonderful story. I absolutely love your characters, I wish I had a Chase lol. I love that in the end Nala stopped taking her "best friends" crap...nobody needs a friend like that trust me - I actually had a friend who was pretty much like hers in middle school took me a bit but I dropped her when I realized the type of person she was. But again awesome story please please please keep writing because you're wonderful at it!
jammi chapter 10 . 9/22/2012
Sooo, wow. I finally found time to read some stories on fp and I decided to try something new and came across this and just wow.

I should be in my bed right now, lol, but I stayed up to finish it since it was a short story but I have to say you managed to get so much across and it was hot. Like, I was flushing and laughing like Nala was when he mentioned phone sex in the beginning.

I love how her voice flowed even if third person wasn't your strong suit when you started this story it sure didn't feel like that, it read naturally and although there were a few small moments where it went from her POV to being his, like when he was looking at her or something, it didn't pull me out of the story.

I love that she found her strength and was able to drop Janelle and I wondered why she and Santana weren't best friends from the jump but I understand how hard it can be to get rid of a toxic friendship when it has been your main friendship for how many years.

Love Chase. Love him, lol. I love how he's so self-assured but he's not an asshole and the way he makes moves on her but it doesn't feel sleazy. Not sure if that's why you had Zane at first as a compare/contrast but you did a really good job of showing two guys she meets in almost the same way and yet how the chemistry and feel were both so different.
AnonymousReads chapter 10 . 8/23/2012
I think you should add an epilogue or just a little more to complete th story. Good story. :)
D chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Very adorable story. It's a little short, but the story played out nicely enough.

I love the characters! It's sweet to know their sexual escapades are filled with so much chemistry, passion and can I say, love? I'm almost certain they're well on the way to becoming an inseparable, everlasting couple.

Good job to Chase for finally breaking down Nala's walls, it's been a long time coming. Santana is a sweeheart, I love her gusto. Aaron and Janelle truly deserve each other, so I can't wait to see them break up.

Lovely writing! Keep up the excellent work for your other stories (:
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »