Reviews for Kissing Booth Princess
Warrior-Princess06 chapter 10 . 10/10/2011
OHMYGOODNESS! I'm finally done reading ALL the CHAPTERS within 24 hours. I only had a limited hours of sleeping because of school works but I spent it by reading this fic..! HEHE! :D I SUPER DUPER LOVE IT! I love this kind of fic.! :)) I love the plot of this fic..very unpredictable, unique, interesting and full of surprises.! :D Congratulations for this perfectly awesome, wonderful, amazing and well-written fic.! :D Thanks for sharing your imagination to us..! :D This fic gave me a lot of mixed emotions..you made me sad, happy, fantastic, enthusiastic and crazy for this fic.! HAHA! I really have fun reading this. Keep up the good work and good job! :D

I love Nala and Chase to the FULLEST. I'm glad they ended up together. It's really funny on how the two of them met each other and now they're a perfect couple. hahaha! :)))

I like Santana too especially her straight to the point opinion. haha! :)) I'm glad she's the new bestfriend of Nala. :))

I hate Janelle and Aaron. What kind of people they are? They using a people for their own benefit. tsk. I hate them to the highest level. They deserved what Nala said to them.

Anyways, Congratulations again and Until next time.! :))
Kaiyu Onibaba chapter 10 . 10/7/2011
Awesome story, and I loved your writing style! The characters were great as well, especially Chase (of course)! :)
44musicfreak44 chapter 5 . 10/3/2011
This is a great story, I can't wait to finish reading it :D
CeruleanStars chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Ahahaha. I like this and I have Language Arts in school too! I hate the subject _
Aria Deloncray chapter 10 . 9/29/2011
I absolutely loved this!
Phone sex is not for me chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
Okay, so—

I'm going to stop reading this story now.

**nods head**

It's not that I don't like the story, it's just—like I have a couple of issues with it, so.

You're an excellent writer, though. Fantastic!

I dunno, maybe it was the phone sex? I mean like, I've read plenty of M fics before but this scene was a bit too much for me. On the other hand I've never really

Okay. I think it's because I'm uncomfortable talking about phone sex. Like more than sex. But there. My brilliant reasoning.

Plus, whenever I try to imagine Chase, I either get Chase from Zoey 101, or (for some reason) "The Situation" from Jersey Shore which just completely kills the story for me .

And he sounds like a douchebag. Which I know it's a bit of a popular story line where the girl falls in love with the douchebag but I've had enough with douchebags in my life. Plus sounding like a douchebag reminding me of Situation 'Chase is a douche' becomes a completely solid fact in my head.
Evenstar1389 chapter 10 . 9/27/2011
lol omg, the whole story is very AlmosT
Single White Rose chapter 10 . 9/19/2011
Haha, I love Santana and I love this story.
shesaidpoptartss chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Uhm.. So I'm kind of now in love with Chase Mason.

I absolutely loved this short story! Haha, it was cute/funny/sexy and just... hot. The words flowed and worked nicely with each other. You really know what you're doing. God... when reading this I couldn't help but think; 'Awe, now I want Chase!' He sounds so cute and just out right sexy! Haha, you really know how to make a hot man. (;

And yeah, I was rooting for Vancouver to win, that whole riot thing had me shaking my head. And for once in my life, I felt embarrassed of my country. -_-

But...yeah, I like the story! xD You should make a one shot on how they are now! Or.. like 'in a few months' or maybe even a year! I'd read it. (:
The Imagination Addict chapter 10 . 8/7/2011
too lazy to login. anyway, love the ending! the character development is awesome. :) oh! the poll thingy. hmm... i might buy your books if i had paypal or something, but i don't right now. if your really want to, post preview chapters free, like say the first 20k words. then sell the whole of it on Kindle. but make sure you put a warning that it's only preview chapters. and it depends how much you're charging for your books. if it's a few dollars, i might. if it's more than $5, i definitely won't, especially since e-books aren't my thing. i like to pay for solid, material objects, like paperbacks. yeaps. if you wanna talk more to me about this, pm me :) my username's The Imagination Addict. there'll only be one result in author search :) p.s. check out wattpad; it has copyrights protection. much better than fp.
The Imagination Addict chapter 3 . 8/7/2011
omg HAHAHA chase is such a horny bugger! this is so m-rated! he can't think about ANYTHING but sex. hahaha
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
SQUEAL! that kiss scene is. so. hot.

and, i love 'excellence' too! xD and it's so adorable the way he says 'que?'
Faizy98 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I like it :)
SilhouetteBehindTheCurtain chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
LOVE THIS STORY! read it a while back and now I finally got an account so that I can add it to my favorites list. I love how sexy this entire story is and how much they tease each other! The phone sex part is especially my favorite. You rock!

-SBTC