Reviews for Kissing Booth Princess
theloverslife chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
So cute.
Silkcyanide chapter 10 . 7/30/2011
totally wish you'd write a sequel or nice lemon scene to follow!
marginal-utility chapter 10 . 7/28/2011
wow. damn good story.
Muggle Minx chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
Oh my God. I love this. Words cannot even express what I feel for this fic. LOVED IT!
witeaya chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
second time reading this and loving it more and more.

i had so much fun reading the story.

it has everything that i love in a story;

hot, sexy characters with their own personality,

just the right amount of smut,

funny dialogues,

non-cliched plot.

yum!

do a oneshot about them?pls?
koerle chapter 10 . 7/24/2011
I just found this story and read it in one go. You really are a very talented writer! The words just flow and I couldn't stop reading your story. Also I really enjoyed the storyline. I love how the main characters develop and get more know and the sexual tension in the story is so thick you don't need a knife to cut it ;)
Jelly1066 chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
I wish FP had a like button - like Facebook! You would SOOOOO be getting a like from me!
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
So, I got really bored and started site surfing, 'cause that's what I do when I'm bored and have nothing else to do other then clicking the refresh button on my tumblr. So. I would just like to say that this was so fun to read. :) Chase was just... Delicious. Absolutely delicious. And adorable, but yeah. My mind is going around in circles right now, so maybe I should just leave you alone. Yup, sounds like a plan. Great job on this, it was fantastic. :)
luna boricua chapter 10 . 7/16/2011
so fuuuuuun! and hot at the same time!

you're a great writer, if you keep posting I'll keep reading...

-Cristina
LocalYokel chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
oh. my. god.

Excellence... is truly excellent.

i'm completely drooling here.
Upon A Falling Star chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!

PLEASE write a sequel! Perhaps someone tries to come between them? I don't know, but I just want more of Chase and Nala!
Joker-Darkly chapter 10 . 7/12/2011
This was SUPERB. I KID you not, I read this WHOLE story in less than two hours. It is now 1:06 am and Im SO LOVING THIS. I know that in a few hours time, Imma come back to this story and reread it. The chemistry between these two was ELERCTIC.

The only thing you need now is a SEQUEEELLLL...!
N-butterfly chapter 10 . 7/4/2011
What can I say? This was just too good (takes off hat and bows low)! I'm surprised and a bit disappointed ( of course ;) ) that it ended so soon, but I must say that this is one of the greatest and steamiest stories I've read in a whiiiile... Thank you so much for writing this ;):D
Sparrowdaugther chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
AMAZING! I love this story so far and I can't wait to read more. Sorry for not reviewing your other chapters (which I must say, are perfect) but I hate reviewing each chapter. This is SO amazing!

Louyal reader,

Sparrowdaughter
Sachi Nehme chapter 10 . 7/3/2011
Wow. This story was kind of... AMAZING. And not only because of the, er... smushing. Though that was a big part of it.

I really liked how each character was actually developed. Even the characters that were static had personalites, which kept the non-smushing parts interesting.

And the plotline! There was a plot! It was beautiful, and the characters just meshed with it.

Just... amazing job. You're a wonderful writer.
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »