Reviews for Kissing Booth Princess
Lea Brown chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
I'm so mad at my self for finding this story late while I been reading your other stories for I'm officially signing up for your author alert of your incoming stories. :D This story was excellente!
GossamerSilverglow chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
What the crap? How many times did they get interrupted before they got to the good stuff-and then never did do the good stuff. Mercy. Anyhow, this was great. Thanks for writing!
saritta chapter 10 . 7/1/2011
i loved it ! amazing and really original idea btw coodos (idk how to spell that )
Mack7180 chapter 10 . 6/30/2011
Amazing Story! By the way, im glad another Canadian feels that HOCKEY is only a game and they should have taken it so far.
LivesTooShort52 chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
Favorited, suscribed, loved... Awesome!
Rosedreamer101 chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
oh god. that was hot ! loving the chemistry ;D
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2011
WOW. this story was amazing! ;D i wish they had sex though... *sigh*
GuessWho xD chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
:) awesome story! third person story was a success :) love all your stories can't wait for you to continue TPOD and GGGCUE :D
abelnluveryahoo.com chapter 10 . 6/25/2011
Uh this story was fantastic! It had pure raw emotion and feelings, good and bad all thrown together perfectly in 10 chapters :) sorry I don't have a fictionpress account but I have fanfiction lol keep writing!

And I am SO WANTING TO KNOW WHAT POTTERMORE IS! .
Stef chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Love this story! I adore Chase, and think that he's the perfect impefect male lead. And I adore Santana, as a supporting character! She is fabulous...
Thalia Bryne chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This story is pretty amazing. I wish we had a sequel...
E.D chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Absolutely love this story and your writing. Wish you could do a sequel or something. Hard to put away Chase and Nala. They had such a chemistry. you are such an amazing writer. Please keep writing.
SmilingSarcasm chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
Great wonderful amazing funny sexy creative story. I want Chase for my own but I suppose I will live. You got talent in the writing biz, btw. I'm also reading TPOD, your stories are my favorite thus far on FP. I read this whole freaking story in one night, it was so worth it. Now imma sleep, thanks for the great story, sometimes they are hard to find.
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 10 . 6/23/2011
This story was actually my favourite story still being written. But dont worry, its still in my top few!

The story was too short, I wanted to see Nala and Chase in a relationship! But I guess you werent going for that, and since you ARE the author...

I better I should just leave it at,

Great story! LOVED it!

Beverly A E
Smartgirl94 chapter 10 . 6/22/2011
This was a great story, you should so make a sequel for this one. hope to hear from you soon and I hope you have more like this one :D
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »