Reviews for Falling Into Silver Water
olivia chapter 2 . 5/22/2013
MORE PLEASE! oh my golly gee darn! this is the best story I have read on this site!
Z-4Charmed chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy now i CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE,,, come on plz :)
Z-4Charmed chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
aw, love it :) updateeeeeee
D. M. Gotmen chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Hm hm hmmmm... Interesting... I like Chase. but i think i still ship Gray and Sydney hee hee. I love it! I'm just about bursting with excitement for the next chapter (lol that's an exaggeration but i'm really excited for the next chapter) Please update soon!
MaidenAliceMichaelis chapter 2 . 10/10/2011
Wow, epic story. Ya better update soon ;) Can't wait to read chapter 3
I am Sadie Eye of Isis chapter 2 . 9/9/2011
Another classic FlamingInk! I love how all of your stories include a tom-boy, the guy friend, the rude step-siblings. Except you manage to place all of the similar girls into completely different story plots. Thanks for posting and please add more SOON!

-Kite
kaymonkeygirl chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Oh my word! This is great you HAVE to update soon! If you don't i think I just might go insane! I love the characters you did a great job. Update soon?

-Kay
LunarGirl chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
nice story so far! sydney is really funny
Choukou chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
cute, but is she going to make any female friends? i think chase's loyalty would lie with gray before her
Kcoarra chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
hahha I love the fact that she lied about being a vegetarian and then poured the porridge in her stepmoms purse thats funny! Can't wait for more.
Chatty Katty chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Please update soon! I am dying to find out what happens next
Kcoarra chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I thought it was a very good start to a story good job
CuteButDefinitelyPsycho chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
This is brilliant! Loved the fight between Gray and Sydney; pretty funny. :] Really well written, and i can already tell the plot is going to be good! Update soon! :]
Chatty Katty chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
I LOVE IT! Plz update soon your descriptions are great and i love how you've set the story up! so pretty plz update soon x