Reviews for Morning Sips
in theory chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I love the first line of this, how idiotically obvious it is but also how baldly it reminds the reader that not everything is complicated. Well, maybe that's a lie, but it's a pleasing one. I don't identify with the rest, honestly, as I drink a lot of coffee and I have yet to have sex with an artsy woman.

Jack
Negasi chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
You continue to amaze sir. With just these three lines of poetry I can envision a man walking into a cafe. Not your average coffee shop like Starbucks mind you, but a local place, more accepting of an artist. Here the man orders a coffee, and takes a seat next to a woman, drawing or writing, it is not important. She is artsy. They talk for awhile, and eventually make it back to her place.

This Haiku actually gives me an idea for a slam poem!
darkershadeofpale chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
So, I live, breathe, sleep and dream arts, and I've never had a cup of coffee in my life. I don't know what this says about me.

As far as the rest goes, I'm going to raise an eyebrow at you and you can interpret that however you like.

This made me laugh, and I like the way you've got this really obvious first line, and then you just make this outrageous claim and it's good.

My review is longer than your poem. thing.

. darker shade of pale
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Hah, purely science. Unfortunately, I'm artsy out the wazoo, but I get my caffeine fix with tea.
Twyla Cole chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
HAHAHAHA

I hope this works for you. It is a brilliant theory!

Truly,

Twyla
dx713 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Do you mean I know no artsy woman? ;-)

I like it. The juxtaposition of fact with commentary makes it a nice read.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Haha fascinating and thought provoking! Keep writing.

Anna _