Reviews for WolfsBane OLD look for the redone version
Dark Fire Pixie chapter 7 . 12/22/2011
Awesome!

Sorry I haven't had a chance to review before now, but I'm really liking the way you're writing the story, I like how Tsume's really protective of Kira and how Kira can be so clueless of her surroundings sometimes.

I also quite like how every wolf seems to be a human, or at least, were humans, once upon a time. Will you be introducing any other wolf characters? Because that'd be pretty cool.
PowerofSass chapter 6 . 6/18/2011
oooooh this is getting good keep going its great! xD sry little too much sugar in the system so anyways I will be posting a story of my own its called Grey knows all and from what my editor says the first chapter is a keeper so would it not trouble you if you could read it for me and honestly tell me what you think about it because I don't trust my editor very much on these kinds of things omg i sound like im bragging I'm really not but um yeah could you read my story and tell me what you think?
Dark Fire Pixie chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
Very nice so far! I'm really enjoying reading this! My one piece of advice is to introduce a few more characters into the story, so that it can expand. Please update soon!
PowerofSass chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
She doesn't like him huh? Yeah right!

I got a question... is it going to be just Kira's pov or will Tsume going to get a turn-and, and I love it!

Love the story so far it's awesome! Lolz I didn't know I was the first to review for it but I feel honnored! xD

Keep up the great work! TTYL

LDK
PowerofSass chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Is this really the end of this great story? I hope not I would be devistated if it was, hope you continue it real soon.

L-D-K