Reviews for Lost Afternoon
AJ689 chapter 21 . 10/22
Shooooooot. Wow. There is so much in this chapter. Papillon- I just realized that is French for butterfly and that there is a dog breed named after it! That so brilliant. And you didn’t tell me that, but you hinted at it with the comment about the ears. Then there’s Russell. What the heck man? I know he has a jaded jaded past but dude. He’s scary when he’s mad. Little comments that Celeste makes just breaks my heart. Like the one about getting a new mattress after each break up. That’s real expensive for one and sad for another! She and Charlie need to date already!
AJ865 chapter 20 . 10/22
WELL huh. Really love how Petra is getting to have some fun for once. I get the feeling she’s been through hard stuff and the only love she got was gifts. Makes me wonder what her love language is? Does she like being spoiled with gifts or is she something else? I hope the road between her and Celeste gets mended. Love that Celeste has a “big brother” now. Curious how this will play out. My bet is that Pheonix and Harper will argue over how heir siblings treat each other. Once of the hardest things is not to take up for a sibling when you are close to them. Love!
AJ865 chapter 16 . 10/17
Nooooooooooooo! I wanna know what went down in the locker room!

Dude. I like how you add little hints of more character depth but don’t answer them then and there. Makes me want mooooooooooooore
AJ865 chapter 15 . 10/17
I had to go back and re-read this story since I saw you added to it! The themes of this story are really fascinating since you added the dynamic of Petra and how they have a blended family. Some people learn to roll with those punches in a healthy or unhealthy way. Looks like Bright is dealing with them in an unhealthy way. Really like how loving each of the characters are to her and her little sister. Also, bravo on managing to fit those backstreet songs in there- huzzah!
Knirbenrots chapter 21 . 7/2
Love this work - really your own characters. Please go on!

Greetz, Richtsje
Jennifer chapter 20 . 5/9
Can't wait to see what happens next :-)
B chapter 18 . 5/30/2017
I want to go to those sand dunes.
B chapter 18 . 11/5/2016
Please update soon!
aj.garcia.1428921 chapter 16 . 9/11/2016
My bad. I realized I spelt his name wrong. I meant Phoenix. I like him more and more. Good name for this guy. Also, do you ship travel size Marcus'? I'll take two!
aj.garcia.1428921 chapter 18 . 9/11/2016
Fascinating! I want to go to that sand dune now! Too bad you did a fic in a land so far away. ;) I hope we gain more Phenix and Harper dynamic, at least I hope I am guessing right. I know she likes him, but does he like her back? Maybe? Also, I seem to recall Teagan bribing Celest to come back with a pony? Whatever happened to that idea? Was it just a joke? Hopefully that will be me clear. Also... Will that girl Celest saw giving her the stink eye at the youth group become a prob? And Celest now has pictures! Proof! Not that she needs it. She really needs to lose those Beverly Hills babes. They are no good! Nope! No good! I'm so happy she came back to Needles. What will she do when she goes home? She can't keep going back every weekend and being away from Charlie would be bad for her. She could fall into her old ways and become mentally unstable! Rich people have a way for getting into doing unhealthy things. Who am I kidding? Humans have a way of doing unhealthy things! Please don't leave us for a year! It was brutal to wait for so long, but it was so worth the wait. Thanks again for the update. You are the best Zappe!
aj.garcia.1428921 chapter 17 . 9/11/2016
Oh my! I cannot believe you update not one, but TWO ginormous chapters. You inspire me. You really do. Anything I write is long if it is 2k words and you seem to always double that! I loved this chapter because it shows the dynamic of Celest. She's so confused and so guarded but she is beginning to open up. She's beginning to question and that's a really good thing. Going back to this group of friends was the best decision she could have ever made. Seems like Charlie is in over his head with this girl! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Keviana chapter 18 . 9/11/2016
Good job describing the dunes and the heat! I liked the part of the secret pictures. :) Celeste is starting to get brave again. Can't wait to see the next charter! Great job!
Keviana chapter 17 . 9/11/2016
Great job getting through the deep conversation with Pheonix! I am impressed with how long this chapter is! Got our money's worth. ;P
B chapter 18 . 9/9/2016
I'm so HAPPY. where was Phenix for this chapter? Like!
B chapter 17 . 9/9/2016
YOURE BACK! She's back! Love love love lov love love love! Keep going!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »