Reviews for The Demon's Angel
Anonymous Fan chapter 1 . 4/9
I absolutely loved this story... Honestly when i read this summary i didn't think the plot would turn out to be this amazing... there are no words to express how much i loved it! You are a wonderful writer.. and Ur depth of characters is just awesome. i could clearly picture everyone of them..And i have to tell you Damon was by far my favorite character even though Alex and Callie were the lead (they were great too)... But i love Damon :D
Kiera chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
This story is amazing! It feels like I'm reading a real novel! It's the best I've ever seen on one of these sites. Keep writing you have a gift!
Sine Die chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
your writing style is engaging
Cdelancy chapter 21 . 8/21/2012
WOW! This story was sooo good!
Lorraine Lucier chapter 5 . 1/26/2012
cool story
LivLong chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
I really like this chapter! Who knocked Callie out? I think that Alex and Callie should be a couple!

Can't wait to read more and find out who knocked Callie. I think thad Alex treats Callie like she is a little kid, but I still think they would be a gre8t couple! xD
TheRaven'sFeather chapter 21 . 12/11/2011
First off this is a really good story and, because of finals, I chose a horrible time to read it. That aside, this impressed me. The characters are well done, and it actually looks like you put a lot of time and thinking into the plot. Great job!

Also, I was wondering, if you had time, could you possibly review one of my stories? Thanks.
Italian Sunshine chapter 22 . 12/10/2011
Yay! Review 100. I love this story, the plot is very interesting and I find the characterization to be very well done!
DemonsDaughter97 chapter 20 . 11/29/2011
I LOVE IT! such as awesome read. cant wait for other stories similar to this!

porkypine97 XD
moving mountains chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I think it's like very epic, in new york. I think it's worthy of a movie! I think the depth of the characters and where you've taken them is very good! You've really built on this... The characters and everything. There is a lot of complexity.
movingmountains chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
It's very realistic for what goes on in high school! And the dynamics that go on between people at that age. Very good.
movingmountains chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Very intense. I would buy this book. I love the descriptions of the characters were very intense. The experience that she's having that brought to the realization that she was adopted was excruciating for her.
movingmountains chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Amazing! Very intense, a lot of emotional impact with family. How dysfunctional it can be. The devil thing. Is she the devil? Or do all of us have the devil in us. I'm totally inspired by your brilliance.
Heart Maiden chapter 21 . 11/17/2011
Your story came out great! It makes me very happy to have made you smile. Its sad to see it come to an end but im kinda bummed that Callie and Alex didnt kiss in the end. Oh well, until the next review!
LivLong chapter 6 . 11/11/2011
I like how Alex and Callie are always fighting with each other LOL! I can't wait to read the next chapter!
107 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »