Reviews for Schnitzel and I
Honunjama chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Oh I like this a lot. I like how grumpy and pissed off the narrator is. I shall look forward to reading more:)

Suki
A.Collins chapter 26 . 5/8/2013
Definitely did not see that coming.
heyitsstupidme chapter 26 . 5/5/2013
I'm glad that you updatead. By now, I have no idea what's going to happen next. I hope Aleksi gets professional help and Kaspar breaks up with him. Good luck with your finals. If there's more, I look forward to read it. I think your writing has improved throughout the story and I really enjoyed reading it.
mgmtlover18 chapter 26 . 5/3/2013
im kind of confused with this story.
xSuperiorex chapter 26 . 5/3/2013
ahhhh what is ? im s
ok yay youre back. i was beginning to think something happened to you, but i understand people have got lives too. though i swear to god if u dont finish this im gonna just choke on my own tears. can i just say your writing has improved a lot? i feel as if u have a more distinct style now. but omg nooooo what is going on in here. not gonna lie i was extremely turned on by aleksi burning his name on kaspars hips but also extremely worried bcos their relationship is extremely unhealthy (extreme use of extremely). i honestly have no idea whats going to happen next, im terrible at predictions, but i will be anticipating the next update. uvu
S.H. Marr chapter 26 . 5/3/2013
Aleksi really needs therapy. I doubt he's going to get it, but sheesh.

I feel like I need to reread this in its entirety. I keep thinking back to the original snark machine he was in the first couple of chapters and wondering what happened, and I can't puzzled out if it was a believable shift or not, probably because of the updating schedule. You'll probably see a PM from me later once I get a chance to do that.
mgmtlover18 chapter 25 . 2/14/2013
Are you going to finish the story?
Mokuren no Ken chapter 25 . 2/8/2013
Dogs eat credit cards all the time Not that I would know. I don't have a dog... I love how it switched between past and present, back and forth It really added to the effect of it all! XD

I feel like such an ass... I haven't been on fictionpress for months... *cries in corner* Yeah, I do suck at ranting I try not to rant too much and then it just ends up sounding pathetic... I rant better in real life
heyitsstupidme chapter 25 . 12/7/2012
I must say that I really like this chapter, because the story just turns in another direction and the end about their dad helps me to understand Aleksi's feelings. I'm not that angry with him, I can understand his actions to a certain point, I just really like Aleksandr. I don't even know why, but he's my favourite characters in this story. :)
I got so many chocolate. But it's definetely not too much, it will be gone in short time.
Great chapter, I'm really happy right now, with all my chocolate and also reading a great story. :)
xSuperiorex chapter 25 . 12/3/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAA AAAHHHHHHHHH. WHAT IS HAPPENNEING M Y BRAIN CANNOT EVEN VCOMPREHEND. okay. so. wow. MAJOR development! this story is going in a complete different direction than (or then, idk) i originally thought but that isnt necessarily bad! im slightly confused but im 3478% certain all will be explained soon so i shant ask. and wow i can see how your writing is gradually getting better (not that it wwas bad before)! like wow, its so descriptive; i feel like im there. and the feeling you put into it omg.. and is aleksandr depressed because if he is i wiLL FLIP ALL THE TABLES. okay i lied so the twins' father was shot?! by who?! like what?/ ahhh. was he in like a gang or something? and you said thered be kaspy but there wasnt so hopefully you meant next chapter (THICK LAYER OF HINT HINT). lol german is such a silly language. but now i sorta want to learn it. just. German! :DD hahahaha everthing has red squiggles under this but idont really care. seeing that this updated made me feel so happy. UvU rock on, girl. and ohhhh, different povs is nice. also, do you listen to music while writing? and if you do, what type/what songs?
plumblossom chapter 25 . 12/3/2012
Anything from another point of view should be stand-alone, is all I have to say about it. Please don't stick it as a chapter in here.
S.H. Marr chapter 25 . 12/2/2012
Excuse me, you said more Kaspy. There was no Kaspy.

Anyway. Well. This is dramatic. Like, crazy dramatic. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? I NEED TO KNOWWWW.

Also, like, what is with their mother? Her son wakes up with a head wound that he couldn't have gotten from sleep and is like, "clean that up"?

And now I think it's related to their father. Jeez. Thanks for posting this late at night when I'mgoing to be up going "BUT WHAT HAPPENED?" I had to stop reading the Pendragon books at night because of this, you know.

Sequel: Yes, NaNo is over, but everything I write is coming out crappily right now. You don't want a crappy sequel, do you? And college. And other excuses. And. Yeah. I'm sorry.
Mokuren no Ken chapter 24 . 12/2/2012
*gasp* Is he calling Kaspar? My fangirl senses tell me so, but they may be wrong... Ahm so sorreh fer not reviewin a munth ago, buht nao i fehl so guilteh! And that was my rant. I love it So, Nicky took Lex to a gay bar? Awesome!
S L Siwik chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Brilliant. Not only brilliant, but you pulled off what I have been struggling for a million years with. 1st person, present tense. It is a bitch to write.
xSuperiorex chapter 24 . 11/10/2012
Oaky I feel really bad sicne this was updated like forever ago but I had o power but you know what whatever it felt so good to go on my computer and see this so thank you ohm ygod I cante ev n like what is going on no aleksi if he dies I shall die with him ahhhhh. Okay. Nicky is crai for bring Aleksi there. Is that even legal? And oh my god oh my god oh my god ahhh. I just don't. I don't! This is getting intense. And yes, I have read Mittens! Is that going to happen in here? And oh my god everyone ust needs to die until Aleksi and Kaspar can be together 5everrrrr. I just. ahhh. I love you jsut ahhhah please please please never stop doing this I don't and who is Aleksi calling? And Cecilia poor her. I mean she's beiing used for protection but that's good I guess and why does everyone have to be so stinky? AND OMG WHERE IS KASPAR I THINK HE DIED YUP. Just like Aleksi will omg nooooooooo. ANd how do you even pronounce 24 in German like whaaaa? That is German right? I feel as if I've asked this before. But seriously my baby is hurt what's gonna happen will he go in a coma get a concussion lose all his memories I don't know and where did Nicky go off to like wow rude you have to watch your guests? I don't think that's the proper word and is ALeksandr angry at Aleksi omg is he hurt I don't know. Oh god this is soooo goood. Like I'm in the mood to read the entire thing through again and I think I will so thank you for existing you are amazing and beautiful like everything you write just thanks. c:
100 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »