Reviews for Schnitzel and I
plumblossom chapter 25 . 12/3/2012
Anything from another point of view should be stand-alone, is all I have to say about it. Please don't stick it as a chapter in here.
S.H. Marr chapter 25 . 12/2/2012
Excuse me, you said more Kaspy. There was no Kaspy.

Anyway. Well. This is dramatic. Like, crazy dramatic. WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON? I NEED TO KNOWWWW.

Also, like, what is with their mother? Her son wakes up with a head wound that he couldn't have gotten from sleep and is like, "clean that up"?

And now I think it's related to their father. Jeez. Thanks for posting this late at night when I'mgoing to be up going "BUT WHAT HAPPENED?" I had to stop reading the Pendragon books at night because of this, you know.

Sequel: Yes, NaNo is over, but everything I write is coming out crappily right now. You don't want a crappy sequel, do you? And college. And other excuses. And. Yeah. I'm sorry.
Mokuren no Ken chapter 24 . 12/2/2012
*gasp* Is he calling Kaspar? My fangirl senses tell me so, but they may be wrong... Ahm so sorreh fer not reviewin a munth ago, buht nao i fehl so guilteh! And that was my rant. I love it So, Nicky took Lex to a gay bar? Awesome!
S L Siwik chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Brilliant. Not only brilliant, but you pulled off what I have been struggling for a million years with. 1st person, present tense. It is a bitch to write.
xSuperiorex chapter 24 . 11/10/2012
Oaky I feel really bad sicne this was updated like forever ago but I had o power but you know what whatever it felt so good to go on my computer and see this so thank you ohm ygod I cante ev n like what is going on no aleksi if he dies I shall die with him ahhhhh. Okay. Nicky is crai for bring Aleksi there. Is that even legal? And oh my god oh my god oh my god ahhh. I just don't. I don't! This is getting intense. And yes, I have read Mittens! Is that going to happen in here? And oh my god everyone ust needs to die until Aleksi and Kaspar can be together 5everrrrr. I just. ahhh. I love you jsut ahhhah please please please never stop doing this I don't and who is Aleksi calling? And Cecilia poor her. I mean she's beiing used for protection but that's good I guess and why does everyone have to be so stinky? AND OMG WHERE IS KASPAR I THINK HE DIED YUP. Just like Aleksi will omg nooooooooo. ANd how do you even pronounce 24 in German like whaaaa? That is German right? I feel as if I've asked this before. But seriously my baby is hurt what's gonna happen will he go in a coma get a concussion lose all his memories I don't know and where did Nicky go off to like wow rude you have to watch your guests? I don't think that's the proper word and is ALeksandr angry at Aleksi omg is he hurt I don't know. Oh god this is soooo goood. Like I'm in the mood to read the entire thing through again and I think I will so thank you for existing you are amazing and beautiful like everything you write just thanks. c:
Lady Dan chapter 24 . 11/9/2012
Well, this is interesting so far! Despite myself, I'm liking Aleksi... It's really interesting to see what would probably otherwise be perfectly pleasant people (like Cecilia) as somewhat unpleasant through his eyes. At the same time, I get the feeling he's intentionally trying to find the bad and annoying in people, so seeing his viewpoint get challenged is nice. Haha

Also, can I just say I like dominant!Raspy? XD I have a terribly fierce love for short peeps being the more active of the pair. XD

Also, also, I think I don't quote care for Nicky... Mainly because I've become so entirely empathetic with Aleksander. ;_; May he get something happy in the end! ;A;
heyitsstupidme chapter 24 . 11/7/2012
Poor Aleksandr. He's probably better off without Nicky. Is it mean to judge him like that? Well, he didn't really show his good side until now.
I'm still a bit mad at Aleksi. But it's just more realistic when the characters aren't all nice and friendly. :)
I'm very curious about the next chapter. I'm prepared for everything that could happen! (maybe)
And I just love chocolate, even if it's smeared all around my mouth after I've eaten it. :)
Great chapter!
heartstrings91 chapter 24 . 11/6/2012
"Go now, child. Don't let the door hit your inappropriately loud shoes on the way out." THIS. YOU! I've missed you. ALL THE HUGGLES FOR YOU.
It is totally a European thing to eat dinner half an hour before you go to sleep! My best friend does that, and most of her family, including her, was born in Norway.
LE GASP, HOLY SHIT(zel, eh, see what I did there, no, okay) ALESKI, BB, MY FEELS FOR YOU! MY FEEEELS. Well now I *need* the next chapter! More, possibly, than I need proper oxygen! Ah!
S.H. Marr chapter 24 . 11/6/2012
Oh, give me a break. Please. I'm in the midst of NaNoWriMo myself. I don't have whole odles of time at the moment for this. I haven't forgotten about the sequel, m'kay?

I like that Nicky has been explained now. That needed to happpen the gay bar...eh. And I still kind of just want to shoot Aleksi. This /is/ going to have a happy ending, right? Please tell me yes...
mgmtlover18 chapter 24 . 11/6/2012
:l I dont like where this is going
Fairy225 chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This is nice C:
There's one inconsistency though - You say that it's 10:24 in the first sentence, and then skip back to 9:50 further on and continue using that time frame
ohsocyanide chapter 23 . 10/7/2012
I really hate that there's so much distance between Kaspy and Aleksi, but I get it. From how I'm feeling currently, I think Kaspy should give him an ultimatum, and if Aleksi won't break up with that stupid girl, he shouldn't deal with it. There are two parts to a relationship, and I know Aleksi thinks he's looking out for Kaspar, but it seems like he's doing more harm than good.

I'd like to think there's hope, but it would be interesting to see how things went. Aleksi would probably (hopefully) be insanely unhappy. I just feel like this story quickly took a turn for a more serious thing. I don't know about the other readers, but I miss Kaspy just shutting Aleksi up with a quick make out sesh. Eh.

It was wonderful as usual, of course. Let me down easy if you have to break my heart, mkay? :)

ohsocyanide.
heyitsstupidme chapter 23 . 10/6/2012
Yeah, a lot of tension, but I think it's good that Kaspy doesn't just give in. I mean, they should talk about it, but Aleksi should know that he just can't play with Cecilia's and Kaspar's feelings like that.
And anything with chocolate is just good. Always. Give me some chocolate and something to read and I'll be happy :)
xSuperiorex chapter 23 . 10/4/2012
omgogmogmgomgogmOMMGOGMOmMMG OGMOMGOMGOM WHNE IS SAW YOU UPDATED MY HAPPY METER JUST SHOT UP INTO THE HEAVENS. Okay. Now I am thoroughly convinced that the twins' mom is NOT up to no good, but just like any other mother in this world. Aleksi needs to stop being so Aleksi and jsut be Kaspar for a while. Aleksnadr is soooo cayooooot and obviosuly everyone else is except for Aleksi because he's being too Aleksi right now, as said above. AND OOOOOEEMMMGEEEE F COURSE YOU CAN USE 'MY HEART CRIED'. It's really not that clever but thank you and you don't even need to ask, I mean you're the better writer here. To fix this, Kaspar should dump Aleksi and date Aleksandr instead. I mean, they look the same, right? I kid, I kid, but Aleksi really does need to dump Cecilia. Doesn't he see it's putting a strain on his relationship? ALEKSI WHTA ARE YOU EVEN DOING STOP IT NOW. Wow, this review was unnecessarily long but it just shows how happy I am that you and your beautiful stories exist. I await the next chapter with EXCITEMENT BECAAUSE THIS IS GOOOOOOOOOOD.
Mokuren no Ken chapter 23 . 10/4/2012
XD John's so hyperactive I love how Aleksi's so rebellious with his clothing I wish Kaspy had said more, but oh well
105 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »