Reviews for Schnitzel and I
S.H. Marr chapter 23 . 10/4/2012
Broadcasting Signals: Hush, it was a great ending. Though I will say there IS hope for a sequel. Just saying.

I want to know mroe about the twins' dad. Ugh. So badly. I mean, I'm glad we finally get to see their mom for real, but more family background is needed!
Angel Hertz chapter 22 . 9/11/2012
Neh, neh, what's gonna happen next?
- Jade

Death to Cecilia!
- Draco

Overreacting, Big bro. I feel sorry for Kaspy.
- Jason

You have no right to say his name like that! It sounds soo wrong!
- Blair

Dating... Poor Kaspar.
- Rimi
Angel Hertz chapter 18 . 9/11/2012
Kawaii!
- Jade

She means "it's cute."
- Jason

Pardon my sister. She really likes this story.
- Blair
Mokuren no Ken chapter 22 . 9/8/2012
*squeal* Oh, the suspense I don't know whether to love or hate Cecile, unfortunately... I still love Kaspy oh so much though I wonder if his dad will make an appearance someday... Oh yeah, and the photo album Can't forget about the photo album, can I? Love this story Keep it up!
ohsocyanide chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
OH MY GOD. YOU TOLD ME THEY END UP BEING OKAY. I miss playful Kaspy :( now he's gonna be all submissive and I WANT THE OLD KASPY BACK.

That being said, this is an interesting twist. I just hope their relationship goes back to being at least semi normal.
xSuperiorex chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Poop, you can't review the same chapter twice but I just wanted to say congrats on college and stuff! Where are you going and I love you! c:
xSuperiorex chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
Sleepovers, yes! We could watch movies all night and wash kittens! And I guess I can't nuke the world since I don't have bombs and I kinda live on this world. But this chapter made me sad and my heart cried.:c Those dumb poops are ruining everythiiiiiiiiiing. And Aleksi. No. Stop it. Noooooooooooooo. And I usually would be happy about Kaspar being back but I'm not. Everything makes me sad. Poor Cecilia, she doesn't even know she's being used. And I have a feeling she's gonna find out and get all angry and do some dumb junk. Anyways, this was an amazing chapter as always. You are an amazing writer and I can't wait to see what happens next! Hopefully I'll find out now. *hint hint*
heyitsstupidme chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
Yeah, everybody is stupid sometimes :)
But Aleksi is such an idiot right now. If I was Kaspy, I wouldn't let him just date someone else to pretend that Aleksi's straight. I hope Aleksi realizes that dating Cecilia is no good solution.

Oh, and double-fudge sounds so delicious. I love sweet food :D
IndiLovely chapter 22 . 9/5/2012
Sniff. Kaspy :( He deserves a little more sympathy, from my perspective. For all Aleksi knows, Kaspy could go off and get another 'public' boyfriend now, just to give him a taste of his own medicine. As I'd feared, an angry Kaspy is even more adorable than a regular Kaspy. Love love loved the chapter, keep it up! :)
goudacheese chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
Aleksi stop you are ruining my life wow I just want to cuddle Kaspy right now okay what is Aleksi even doing I don't approve (I apologize for the dumb review it's late but I wanted to say something about Aleksi's TERRIBLE LIFE DECISIONS)
S.H. Marr chapter 22 . 9/4/2012
I dunno if this was the chapter Aleksi changed. I really think it was the last one. And Kaspar, I love you. F**k Aleksi. You can find another, prettier boy. I guess this is why he had that...um...*cough*encounter*cough* with Aleksandr.
PenguinHearts chapter 21 . 8/20/2012
WHYYYYYYYYY?!

WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON KASPER, ALEKSI?! WHYYYY?!

Ahem... uh... good chapter! Keep writing! :DDD

You evil, evil author...
ohsocyanide chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
HOLY FUCK OF ALL THINGS SHIT.

Like, this isn't happening, is it? I'm dreaming, right? HE CAN'T KISS HER UNTIL KASPAR KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING. THIS IS WRONG. AND NOT OKAY. HE'S CHEATING ON KASPAR BECAUSE KASPAR DOESN'T KNOW AND I'M LITERALLY FUCKING DYING.

I'm so serious right now. Kaspar and Aleksi. Have. To. Stay. Together. I'll... I dunno. Protest or something if they don't. Like, I can't handle them not being together. Legitimately, seriously, completely. So, uhm, yeah. Just make the next chapter with Kaspar, and he'll totally understand, and then everything will be okay.

I don't want Kaspar and Aleksi to get hurt but I don't want them to break up over stupid Cici. I feel like such a star-crossed lover right now.

ohsocyanide.
ohsocyanide chapter 20 . 8/19/2012
I totally cheated but you've updated like two or three times since I read this entire thing and I HAD to review these new chapters.

[You can change the channel] sounds kinda weird. Radios are by station, so you might change that. Hehe :)

I feel like it's nice to see that Aleksi has a life outside of Kaspar, but it feels a little too sudden. It's like, he talked about Amanda but not really anyone else and so when they all just pop up they don't really feel like friends. He says he doesn't like them all that much, though, so maybe that's okay. The actions between them feel natural, which is good.

I do sort of miss Kaspar, though. He's MIA this whole time without a text or anything!

ohsocyanide.
xSuperiorex chapter 21 . 8/19/2012
OH MY GOD, ALEKSI, NO. You don't need protection from those poops. Just pull out your wand and avada kedavra those bi-jerks! Poor Cecilia I almost called her Carrie I don't know why but her feeeeeeeels are gonna be gone when she finds out. ALL GONE. And Kaspar I don't even know he should flip a table yeah. If their relationship deteriorates I will simply nuke the world. End of Story. Sigh. Anyways, I would LOVE to be your friend. WE COULD HAVE SLUMBER PARTIES AND BRAID EACH OTHER'S HAIR AND TALK ABOUT HOW THE WORLD SUCKS AND EAT RAINBOWS AND POOP ICE CREAM OH MY GOD WHY CAN'T THAT HAPPEN.
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »