Reviews for Schnitzel and I
S.H. Marr chapter 18 . 8/11/2012
I already read Mittens. Like, ages ago. That's why I wanted to read this story. And also, why I'm so mentally attached to Aleksandr. I'm kind of wondering if that's ever going to come up in here.

Nicky. Kind of totally an asshole. I dislike him. And I really didn't get what they were talking about. It was kind of confusing.

Yeah, I can understand the 15 year old thing. I was an idiot at 15. Then I grew up and went "Wait, I thought that was COOL?" Then again, I do have a story on here that I started around that age that's turned out sort of okay so far. After copious amounts of editing, of course.
heyitsstupidme chapter 17 . 8/11/2012
I think it's realistic that Kaspar likes christmas so much, because christmas time is kind of a special time here (christmas markets and everything). But not everyone likes christmas (it isn't so important for me for example). I think everyone is different and you can't say there are things that just germans do or just american people do.
It's of course possible that Kaspar has blond hair and blue eyes, but it's relative rare here. Maybe more people here have blond hair than in other countries, but every hair- and eyecolours exist, just like in America.
I like this story and I think this chapter is really well written :)
PenguinHearts chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
Alright, I just started reading this today, and I gotta tell ya: I love it! I found the story romantic yet hilarious at the same time! I can relate to almost all of these characters in some way!
But, my favorite character has to be Kasper (Aleksi comes in an EXTREMELY close second)! What I like about him is his shyness (I find this very adorable)! His happy, childishness is just another quirk about him! And German? I just love him a little bit more every time I "hear" his accent!
Keep writing! :DDD
S.H. Marr chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
Well, there goes Aleksandr's present. That's okay, something about him wearing the kind of scent makes my head hurt anyway.

I wish I could shorten even on of the twins' names. Their parents had some problems, by the way.

Kaspy: I don't even know. He acts like a kid, and then he molests Aleksi in a store. Something is weird with him.
IndiLovely chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
I love the way you write! In a way, it emphasises how blunt Kasper and Aleksi are with each other, but in another way, you go into just enough detail to make me able to experience the emotions of the characters. Like now, I just fawn over Kasper's cuteness whenever I read about him. :3 Plus, the way you write about interactions is so realistic, in the way that there's awkwardness along with all the flirting, which doesn't come along a lot in stories. It makes the relationship more real. Anyways, love the story, done with my essay, can't wait for the next chapter.
S.H. Marr chapter 16 . 8/9/2012
Spaaaacing. Again. I'm sorry, but you should really check this before uploading it. I don't get it. Fictionpress does it automatically for me.

Anyway. SO CUTE! I love this chapter, just because it's adorable. And I'm too busy squeeing to be any use. So, yeah.
S.H. Marr chapter 15 . 7/28/2012
I get the feeling Kaspar is not who he seems to be. He might even be older than he seems. But I think that "camera" line did it. I've been reading books where every tiny detail could be important and I'm not sure if that's your style or not.

Other than that, the plot would be...a bunch of twerps hating them? I don't like that. Seems lame.

Kaspar's personality: he always seemed a bit child-like to me. Naive, in some way, but also adorable.
Gretel Snaps chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I have to say I don't usually read slash but this one is so cute and weird at the same time! You're an awesome writer! 8) I love Aleksi and Kasper. O.O I also like how you number your chapters in German, lol. I had to use Google translator to figure it out (fail xD).
S.H. Marr chapter 14 . 7/27/2012
It's actually "sake". And I can't figure out what "skoshi" is supposed to mean, because Japanese doesn't even HAVE an "sk" sound.
Anyhow, the spacing is also screwed up again.
I'm wondering what's up with Kaspar now. And kind of worried about it.
mgmtlover18 chapter 13 . 7/25/2012
Good chapter cant wait for the next one!
S.H. Marr chapter 13 . 7/24/2012
Oh, Kaspy. If only you hadn't said hi, you might have avoided all of that. But then you wouldn't be Kaspar. They were pretty good teenaers, though. For some reason, they always think they're way cool than they are.
S.H. Marr chapter 12 . 7/22/2012
So I'm trying to identify the main conflict of this story. It certainly doesn't seem like it's these two getting together, even though Aleksi seems to pretend that sometimes. I guess why Kaspar's in America? Only then, you'd think that would be more important than it seems. I don't know, I'm struggling with identifying one right now, and I don't think that's a really good thing.

On another note, I totally love Kaspar. He's just so darn adorable (though I also love Aleksandr). I wonder where they live that they seem to have so many immigrants, though...
Linq chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
Update!
S.H. Marr chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
I think you had some issues with spaing here. I'm worried. Now I have to go check my own stuff to make sure they came out properly.
Lua Milko chapter 9 . 5/21/2012
I absolutely love this story! I'm specially love the characters, very well represented.

Keep it up! Waiting to read more of it!
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »