Reviews for Schnitzel and I
silverspigot chapter 8 . 3/14/2012
A great chapter, but what's going to happen with Kaspar's dad? Kind of suspicious, but why is Kaspar being all over Aleksi? It's kind of awkward to read, since I AM the kind of awkward person who looks away red when I see PDA...

Nice though, I liked that little tidbit with the dog :)
Linq chapter 7 . 2/14/2012
MOAR!

And don't leave it so late to update... Makin' me sad, bro! ;-;
S.H. Marr chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter, but looking at the length of time this has been up, I'm in for a bit of a wait, aren't I? *laughs*

This is good! I especially like the dialect you put in here; it makes the accents seem much more real.
silverspigot chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
Oh-kay, so there's some tension going on between Kaspar's dad and Kaspar, maybe it has to do with his mum. And Aleksi is...as entertaining as ever :) I really do love him. The part where he talks about everything being yellow is definitely my favorite part of this chapter~

Nice job )
Linq chapter 6 . 10/23/2011
Hahaha! I loved it! XD can't wait till you update
Error 404 User not found chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
This firt chapter is well written, but there are a lot of small mistakes, grammar, misspellings, separate words combined as one, etc. it is entertaining, but Im not sure if Im catching the poit. Ill read on before making any judgements. Mostly good so far, I like the character developement, and im looking forward to what comes next.
Peri chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
God, it's stories like these that make me wish I had an account here. But since I never post anything it's just seems a little pointless.

Keep writing! I love Kaspar's accent and Aleksi's odd ways.
silverspigot chapter 6 . 7/28/2011
I was grinning like an idiot the entire time I read this~ Great job! I like it! And I've always liked the names Aleksi and Aleksandr; just never found an opportunity to use them, so nice job on that too~ Can't wait for the next chapter!
On The Tip Of My Tongue chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
I would very much like to know what happens next. I am a reader. Satisfy me.

No, but in all seriousness, I'm eagerly awaiting your next update. :)
Rhymes With Morgan chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
I like it! That's a horrible way to begin a review, but I do. The character has a strong personality, and that personality shows throughout the entire story. That's a bit of a blessing; many writers tend to lose the personality of the character whilst trying to tell the story. Good job!
Zombieee chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
ahaha schnitzel and aleksi are adorable. :D I love their scenes together!

"All thoughtful-like he nods and looks up (up) at me, clasping and unclasping his hands together like someone about to take a drug test."

This made me crack up LOL. I love aleksi's immediate negative thoughts.
overlordpotatoe chapter 3 . 5/27/2011
This bit made me laugh:

"Ant look at you," he gestures his hand up and down in my direction, "ant look at me. Aleksi is schkrawny vile I am… how do you say…?"

"An asshole?" I offer. He narrows his eyes.
Zeekyboogydoog chapter 3 . 4/25/2011
Love the story so far, looking forward to see where you go with it. Thanks for posting, and update when you can!
cisumodnaraehi chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
I like it. It's interesting. Not very in-depth at the moment, but we're only three chapters in. I kinda want this to go on, so I thought I'd review. Ya know, incentive.
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
haha schnitzel? weird as a name, but the food is delicious :)
105 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7