Reviews for The Green Tower
Unhappy Feet chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
A very enjoyable, well thought out, relevant story that I was so happy to come across. :)

I wish I had a Kale of my own, chum.
thegreatfirehawk chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
wow... i love the story so far.[i say so far cause i havent finished reading greatwork as far as i can tell!;)
Libye chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
Okay,

first, I hate writing reviews in English because I never know if I make mistakes and those mistakes will stay forever and ever

Second I really, really like The Green Tower. The characters, the world - the falcons although it's not the first time I've read about bonds beetween falcons and humans.

All in all I love this story and I'm reading now all of your other stories ;)
Delcroy chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Okay, how do I give an honest, well-thought out reply without sounding like a crazed fan? (Inhales/Exhales) Too be honest, I have read every single one of your stories, and when I saw that you had posted another story yesterday, I read it straight through except for sleeping, and I have just finished it. I don't know how much time you spent polishing it, but it reads very smoothly. In fact, there were only a few things that didn't make sense, and that I cannot remember at the moment because I am still going over the whole story in my mind. Also, I really liked how you interlaced the story with Lianne's "personal thoughts". They showed how she thought, and also were pretty relevant to the story. Plus, I like how you actually describe the food they eat instead of bread and cheese. Your characters are well thought-out and they have faults just like everyone else. Thank you for posting another story. I hope you write more.