Reviews for Nameless
TheShadow666 chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
Dude this short story was totally kewl - looved it!
Neuravinci chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Sweet Jesus this was good! Any hopes of expanding it?
Revenge Is Bliss chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
This was just... amazing. I love all the details and how you put regular feelings into someone so... crazy. You're obviously a very talented author.
Ahrlaedrin chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Even though this was well written, I'm curious. Was the girl turned into an undead, like let's say an intellectual zombie or ghoul of some sort, or was she turned into a vampire? That's what I would like to know. But, I'm alright with not knowing I guess.

Yes, this was well written and flows well, but I've an inquiry. When she thinks 'Mine is not the only growling stomach', does she mean that she's also growling?

I'm not sure why, but I wasn't frightened by this. Intrigued, yes, and at the same time; it left me wanting more while simultaneously glad that you ended it prematurely instead of continuing it.

I do like the tiny bit with Matt though, and it does make you think of how much Claire has changed, and I once more do applaud to you at making this as short and as sweet (in it's own sickening way) as possible.

And concerning mass murder- isn't it considered mass murder only when at least up to a dozen people are killed? I think the better word for it is just simply 'homicide' or genocide.

This was my fifty two cents, and also a thank you for reviewing my story Darling.

Ahrlaedrin
slave to the voices chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I love the idea of this story. You give short, effective descriptions, perfect for shorts like this. However, I found the format slowed the flow of the read.

It was still nice work, keep it up.
biblioholic chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Chilling, well written, and to the point. I like it.

I saw nothing wrong with the grammar. Perhaps you could have revealed the killer's gender a bit sooner, rather than in the middle of it. But it works how it is too, it's a fantastic piece. That is only my personal opinion.

Good work on this.
Noir Schist chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I like how it starts of with bland justifications to why she was killing, and then how it goes on to end with a bit of cruelty. The ending was fantastic.

Overall, the transition from one scene to the other was great, how you introduced the ideas is also very smooth (like: "Such can happen. There might not even be remains to be found. Like a body." - I really like how that part was handled) and your style also held an impassive edge that matched what was happening beautifully.

Some more elaboration into her feelings and condition would have been nice, though, but I do understand the abruptness.

I think it's a pretty great piece of work. Keep writing! (: