Reviews for Out of control
catusi chapter 14 . 12/16/2011
i liked it. i hope u update soon :)
Amy Stardust chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
Yay! You updated! XD

I am REALLY starting to hate Mark.

How could he do that? I want to stomp on him.

I really like the story, but I hope you can so something about Mark's scheming voice. He talks kinda weird in his head. I hope you can fix that.

Please update SOON! X3

SakuraNe chapter 13 . 7/3/2011
oh no, stupid whoring mark
SakuraNe chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma. Thats terrible. If it makes you feel any better, I loved this chapter. You did a good job. I hope Alana doesn't really fall for that jerk's evil plan. she doesn't deserve that crap.
Dreamerofthesky chapter 12 . 5/26/2011
Well this story is going to get very chaotic now! :) The only thing I don't get is why would Mark go through all this trouble to get Alana just to have sex with him. I mean he could probay get a couple girls to have sex with him with out the hassel of pretending to be your long lost best friend blah blah blah. Maybe you need to clear that up a bit?

Anyway thanks for the update. Continue! :)

Ps Sorry for your lost :(
Amy Stardust chapter 12 . 5/25/2011
Oh, I'm very sorry for your loss. :(

I loved this chap. Please update as soon as possible. :)

Riza chapter 11 . 5/25/2011
mganda po siya,please update... :)
mysorryeyescansee chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
Omg they kissed and she confessed her feelings to him!

Loved it!
Dreamerofthesky chapter 11 . 5/23/2011
Oo liked this chapter! And the kiss! They are so close to realizing that were friends when yonger! :) Cant wait for more!

Ps hope your grandma is ok!
Dreamerofthesky chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
Good chapter. I think this chapter really showed Ally's charactr more. Becuase this chapter shows how she got the name of being the rude and spicy girl of A. B. Miller High School. Before I was always thinking hmm she doesn't really fit it but now you've shown she does! So good job! With a character like Ally you can have lots of fun writing. So go crazy! :) Continue!
Amy Stardust chapter 11 . 5/22/2011
Yay! Yay, yay!

Please update again soon!

I really wanna know what happens next! :)

SakuraNe chapter 11 . 5/22/2011
oh, poor girl. this is great. hope ur grandmas ok
SakuraNe chapter 10 . 5/12/2011
Nice. I know people like Celine that I would just love to knock through a wall. Update soon
SakuraNe chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
Well that wasn't very nice. Make her sneak out and then leave her all alone
Dreamerofthesky chapter 9 . 5/10/2011
Nice chapter. Haha funny when Ally was like, "I think I'm gonna puke." lol!
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »