Reviews for LOLOMGWTFBBQ!
angellover254 chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
Awesome chapter...lol I love the conversations between Fin and her, it got me laughing so hard...can't wait for the next chapter, when they hopefully find the lab, and some clues for his murder!
kirakira426 chapter 8 . 5/29/2011
hmmmm so suspensefulll! :D looks like i'll be witht his story to the end... :) still love it. whatever you do, don't stop writing/updating! its marvellouss
One-Loving-Song chapter 7 . 5/25/2011
Great chapter, loved it.. Kind of had a feeling that Grant might have been in on Fin's death. Though thats still not really true, or at least they are not sure if he is or not. just a guess really. Wonder whats gonna happen in the next chapter now. UP DATE SOON!

SuckerForHockeyPlayers chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
I enjoyed this chapter alot :D I love this story so much! Thanks for updating!
angellover254 chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
Wow! I knew it...Grant might be in on it! Let's see if it's actually proven to be Grant and the science Professor! Can't wait for the next update, hope it's soon:]
kirakira426 chapter 7 . 5/24/2011
i love this story! keep uploadin quik :P i looks forward to finding out if her conclusion is true :O

WRITE MORE SOON!

very very well written, as always :L
One-Loving-Song chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
hey great chapter, cant wait until you post more.

Annally Tate chapter 6 . 5/20/2011
Needless to say, I love this story. I read our updates whenever I get the chance to. The story is so creative and holds my attention so well. Awesome job!
Xyza chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Ahhhhhh! Update soon! I wanna reAd more?
Xyza chapter 4 . 5/19/2011
Well, my friend sent me a link to your wonderful story and I just had to read it. I have a fanfiction, but after getting to chapter 4, I officially signed up here so I could review and story alert you. :) I'm now going to continue to read :P
angellover254 chapter 6 . 5/19/2011
Lol loved the chapter:] Grant seems nice...but who knows...I really want to know who killed him...and aw...I think David likes Hailey...always update soon please!
kirakira426 chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
:) this is suchh a good story, omygoodness.. please update soon i'm so hooked on this hahaa.!
One-Loving-Song chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
great chapter, cant wait for you to pst more. and Now I understand why you called this book LOLOMGWTFBBG!. took me long enough though, lol.

angellover254 chapter 5 . 5/16/2011
Yes! An update! I really don't know who killed him, but I'm guessing either Grant or those teachers, but anyways update when you can :]
angellover254 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
yes! They fixed it:] Anyways you know how much of love this story, so I don't have to say anymore, just update soon...lol
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »