Reviews for The Door and the Window
Domestic bliss chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
I liked it. Kinda Freudian with this big, fleshy room. Better be careful, you might attract some vore fans. Haha.

One note-I'm sure it wasn't intentional-I noticed some tense jumping. I do it myself. Otherwise, it was very nice.
TheShadow666 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Aaahhh sweet I loved the ending of that chapter there - so awesome! XD
Neuravinci chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Good ending! I was expecting a twist, but certainly not the one you threw in :)
Revenge Is Bliss chapter 2 . 5/3/2011
Well, this certainly was a mystery. You are amazing with descriptions; you add just the right amount of details and they're always perfect. I love your stories.
theimpossiblegirl chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
Yay, you updated it. :D i like your style, tis very descriptive. :D
theimpossiblegirl chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Cool oneshot thing. I wonder how she got in th room. Ah wells tis a mystery.

-CG
Tobias Glass chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Beautiful! This is a disturbingly brilliant little short, a metaphor for the trapped victims in the world and how that one black end to it all may seem like the only way to find relief from the nagging of one's own psyche and the trap that a rough life can feel like. Happy writing, and keep up the fantastic work!
AnonymousAvant chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Well Very strange. Nice descriptions and very creative idea but just a tad confusing. I'd say good job for coming up with something so original, the only thing it reminds me of it a bad dream, and I mean that in a positive way. I think it could still be worked with a bit in future weeks, maybe a little bit of adding or tweaking would make the character a bit more real and the situation even more intense. Nice work!