Reviews for In the House of Aquarius
FallofTheAges chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
I. LOVE. THIS. STORY!

Its so awesome, and cute!

I don't normally review on these types of stories, but I loved it so much, that I had to!

FoTA
S. Rune chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Found it sweet and well done.
an chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
That was very well written.
mousegirl05 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Hello again! Just wanted to let you know that I also enjoyed this piece. I thought you did rather well keeping the gods 'in character'. I've read many modern myths in which names and positions are merely slapped onto whatever personality the writer wants in their story. :P But not here, so nicely done. I especially enjoyed the little summit (excuse the bad pun) between the gods. Artemis made me giggle.

I did notice a couple of times where you were using an incorrect word or name that made things rather confusion for a reader. (i.e. 'hearth' for 'earth' [as said by Hades]; 'Apollo' for 'Cupid'-that one really threw me. I was like 'what, Apollo just disappeared? He can DO that?' XD). So I guess what I'm suggesting is a careful read-through or a beta ;)

Regardless, it was fun read-through. Cheers!
Crystalynn chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is excellent. I've honestly never been tempted into reading a mythology story, assuming you'd need to know too much about the ancient gods to actually enjoy one, but this proved me wrong.

It's clever and captivating, and overall, the best thing I've read all day. It's 2:35am, and I do not kid when I say I've been reading not only all day, but all night.

So to say that this is the best I've read. Well, that's a pretty huge compliment.

The description is beautiful and the character development surprisingly well done, considering how short it is. I felt my emotions pulled by the storyline, like the waves of the ocean, following dutifully along with the whims of the moon.

And I will be honest and say: not many have the guts to review Mrated material. I do.

This work is very good, and I think it deserves recognition, M rated or not.