Reviews for Ruined Fairy Tales
Centimeter chapter 17 . 2/24/2017
This story hasn't been updated in a year so I doubt it'll get finished but I just wanted to let you know that I've enjoyed reading this piece. If you continue to write and publish something, let your readers know so we can go out and buy it.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 17 . 12/20/2016
Omg! I am absolutely LOVING the twist on this fairytale! What an interesting concept of fairytales being decided and Valera acting ditzy until her true sassy self is revealed! I adore that she was chafing under the restrictions and tried to follow what she was taught, but eventually her true self was revealed. Puppy is hilarious with the contradiction of his name and violent look to be affectionate and child like with Valera. We haven't had a chance to get to know the sorcerer yet besides him acting protective towards Valera and slowly showing he cares for her. The introduction of the male fairy was a surprise twist and is a stark contrast to the flight fairy who made Valera's fairytale. However Belinda does seem extra harsh that Valera and the sorcerer not kiss one another. Man, it looos everyone is out to get them and why did that elf try to kill Valera? Hope this will get an update soon!
DSPamungkas chapter 17 . 8/22/2016
Continue please? Don't leave us again..
Little Lottie chapter 17 . 5/27/2016
Great idea for a story, I'm enjoying your plot. Please update soon, what a cliffe.
IcanzIIravor chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
This story is awesome. Ha ha. Love it. Looking forward to reading the other chapters.
LissyLuLuBell97 chapter 17 . 3/16/2016
I love your story I hope you can continue writing but in your own wait for the next chapter.
Goyncrazy4u chapter 17 . 1/7/2016
Yes! Finally, an update! I love the characters in this story :)
Newb chapter 17 . 12/31/2015
This is an amazing story, I'm so glad you came back to it. I absolutly love the was you describe the dragons, they sound so pretty. Its really intresting how youve made the violent rebels, the fairies and their believers, and then Cal And Valera Stuck in the middle. I can't wait to see if they end up joining the rebellion or if they just focus on surviving.
Lost Time Traveler chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
You are back! I am so freaking excited that you updated even if there was no Cal in this chapter :( but you updated which seems to be a rarity in FP these days. I cannot wait to read what happens next. Question: is the dragon hinting that she wants Valera to reject her destiny with Cal in order to help over throw the fairies? Glad that life has been treating you well and I hope to see another update soon (sorry, I am trying not to seem overly demanding). Have a happy New Year!
Foohypink chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
I'm so glad that you decided to keep on writing. I love this story and you just made my day. Thank you!
mylittleprincess chapter 17 . 12/16/2015
congrat on you'r engagement and you'r job , YOU'R BACK, MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE ;D
Guest chapter 17 . 12/15/2015
YESSSSSSSSSSSS leave it to Cal to make a big entrance haha. I bets really not expecting to be met with what's on the other side of that door xD
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
You never cease to surprise me OMG this is so so so so great! I love the characters, the plot...everything! There is suspense everywhere and one giant mystery that is slowly being unraveled! Ah it's just great!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
Oh that's so creepy. What goon to happen to her now that she's seems part of the truth?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
Oh wow this story is amazing!
255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »