Reviews for Ruined Fairy Tales
Foohypink chapter 18 . 7/18
I'm glad that you are still writing and I will follow you to wattpad! :)
anonymousnn chapter 13 . 7/11
Yay! I still think the fairies are trash, hopefully they will be gone by the end.
anonymousnn chapter 12 . 7/11
Ah you know I kinda relate with these guys, the fairies are dumb as heck and sexist too. Why does the princess have to act "ladylike" or "dumb"? Ridiculous.
anonymousnn chapter 11 . 7/11
it's really toxic for cal to be jealous of someone who was unconsensually kissed :( also the fairy is really dumb and annoying.
anonymousnn chapter 9 . 7/11
yikes all of this sexual harrassment is not funny :/ also cal is really a 2d character, growling at everything? who growls lol? but i also get that its kind of hand in hand with parodying a 2d fairy tale
anonymousnn chapter 6 . 7/11
Wow...she's actually so dumb. Why would she say her real name? O my. Not even an ounce of common sense T_T
Centimeter chapter 17 . 2/24/2017
This story hasn't been updated in a year so I doubt it'll get finished but I just wanted to let you know that I've enjoyed reading this piece. If you continue to write and publish something, let your readers know so we can go out and buy it.
SailorPikaAngel chapter 17 . 12/20/2016
Omg! I am absolutely LOVING the twist on this fairytale! What an interesting concept of fairytales being decided and Valera acting ditzy until her true sassy self is revealed! I adore that she was chafing under the restrictions and tried to follow what she was taught, but eventually her true self was revealed. Puppy is hilarious with the contradiction of his name and violent look to be affectionate and child like with Valera. We haven't had a chance to get to know the sorcerer yet besides him acting protective towards Valera and slowly showing he cares for her. The introduction of the male fairy was a surprise twist and is a stark contrast to the flight fairy who made Valera's fairytale. However Belinda does seem extra harsh that Valera and the sorcerer not kiss one another. Man, it looos everyone is out to get them and why did that elf try to kill Valera? Hope this will get an update soon!
DSPamungkas chapter 17 . 8/22/2016
Continue please? Don't leave us again..
Alyciel chapter 17 . 5/27/2016
Great idea for a story, I'm enjoying your plot. Please update soon, what a cliffe.
IcanzIIravor chapter 3 . 3/20/2016
This story is awesome. Ha ha. Love it. Looking forward to reading the other chapters.
LissyLuLuBell97 chapter 17 . 3/16/2016
I love your story I hope you can continue writing but in your own wait for the next chapter.
Goyncrazy4u chapter 17 . 1/7/2016
Yes! Finally, an update! I love the characters in this story :)
Newb chapter 17 . 12/31/2015
This is an amazing story, I'm so glad you came back to it. I absolutly love the was you describe the dragons, they sound so pretty. Its really intresting how youve made the violent rebels, the fairies and their believers, and then Cal And Valera Stuck in the middle. I can't wait to see if they end up joining the rebellion or if they just focus on surviving.
Lost Time Traveler chapter 17 . 12/27/2015
You are back! I am so freaking excited that you updated even if there was no Cal in this chapter :( but you updated which seems to be a rarity in FP these days. I cannot wait to read what happens next. Question: is the dragon hinting that she wants Valera to reject her destiny with Cal in order to help over throw the fairies? Glad that life has been treating you well and I hope to see another update soon (sorry, I am trying not to seem overly demanding). Have a happy New Year!
261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »