Reviews for Ruined Fairy Tales
AngelEvie chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
Love the story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
jenjen-0 chapter 11 . 1/13/2012
God I love this story so much! But oh noes no kissing poor girl :o Keep it up!
devs chapter 11 . 1/12/2012
good job cal! i feel like we aren't through with this part of the story or with this girl tho. thanks for the update & happy new year!
TasmanianGabby chapter 10 . 1/11/2012
oh my goodness... I am turning into a fan girl... XD. Fantastic chapter!
sunshine423 chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
please update soon!
funnechick chapter 10 . 12/11/2011
Ahh...I'm in love with this story! It's pure greatness. I really like Valeera and Cal, and of course Puppy, haha. Shame on Wolfe for stealing her first kiss. Though I have to wonder why her and Cal can't kiss yet...does it have something to do with her being the "key" to defeating the sorcerers?

Anyway, I can't wait to read another chapter!
Ellie Dunbar chapter 7 . 12/1/2011
Man, I love this. There are a few minor typos, but other then that the story is amazing. And it never ceases to crack me up. Great job-you're a very talented author.
TMSantos chapter 10 . 12/1/2011
I started reading last night, and OMG, it's so nakakakilig!

And I don't like the fairy. She's just so mean. When will the time come? It should be soon...

Can't wait for your next upload! You're a really great writer.

PS ridiculous, not ridicules :D
MindaAnn chapter 10 . 11/28/2011
I beginning to love this story! Entertaining characters and whimsy of it is fun to read.
MindaAnn chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Cute intro,cant wait to read more
Ren360 chapter 10 . 11/25/2011
Yaaaaay! :33 i lurve it, gurl. (guy? 0.e)

Keep writinggg! Nao. As in, riiight now. NAO. NAAAOWWW.

huhu.

-Ren
Soothsayer35 chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
Oh poor Cal - his sweetheart was kissed by another man (before HE had a chance to do it!) and then he had to cope with a crying/upset woman when he clearly had no idea how to handle it gracefully. Hee, hilarious!
literal.semicolon chapter 10 . 11/24/2011
O friggin pete, I LOVE THIS STORY.

I hope you can get more out soon. Also, you're around the same age as me, since I'm starting college in January (I would've started in August, but I got my applications in late). Good luck with balancing writing and school work. We're both going to need it.

Also: THIS STORY ROCKS MY SOCKS OFF! X)
J.J. LaRoux chapter 10 . 11/22/2011
This is a really great story so far, I hope you update it again soon!
devs chapter 10 . 11/21/2011
Instant favorite! What a cute and funny story. I love twists on fairytales. Looking forward to more.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »