Reviews for Ruined Fairy Tales
Foohypink chapter 17 . 12/17/2015
I'm so glad that you decided to keep on writing. I love this story and you just made my day. Thank you!
mylittleprincess chapter 17 . 12/16/2015
congrat on you'r engagement and you'r job , YOU'R BACK, MORE CHAPTERS PLEASE ;D
Guest chapter 17 . 12/15/2015
YESSSSSSSSSSSS leave it to Cal to make a big entrance haha. I bets really not expecting to be met with what's on the other side of that door xD
Guest chapter 15 . 12/15/2015
You never cease to surprise me OMG this is so so so so great! I love the characters, the plot...everything! There is suspense everywhere and one giant mystery that is slowly being unraveled! Ah it's just great!
Guest chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
Oh that's so creepy. What goon to happen to her now that she's seems part of the truth?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2015
Oh wow this story is amazing!
bizzy chapter 17 . 12/15/2015
Omg you updated! Yayyy :D congratz on ... life! It seems things are getting heated up. Looking forward to next chapter ;)
J.J. LaRoux chapter 17 . 12/14/2015
Yay! You're back :) Great chapter, please don't forget about the story again! It's really good!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
Why didn't she just give them a fake name?!
RandomCitizen chapter 17 . 12/14/2015
Sup. At least someone updates on this site. 'XP
Spazthemagicbeanstalk chapter 17 . 12/14/2015
This was a welcome surprise in my inbox! I'm glad to hear things are going so well for you and that you found the motivation to return! I look forward to more updates, as I found this premise wonderfully fascinating!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
Love the princess's sass and Cal's personality! Thanks for sharing, excited for next chapter!
Faerille chapter 6 . 12/30/2014
Hum. I can't decide whether or not I like Wolfe.
Faerille chapter 4 . 12/30/2014