Reviews for Ruined Fairy Tales
Rozuki chapter 16 . 11/30/2014
A great start to a story! I very much enjoy the world you are creating and your spin on Fairy Tales! Wish there was more!
eenitsedStarzz chapter 16 . 11/18/2014
I love the interactions between Cal and the princess. The dialogue flows nicely and you have a good balance between plot and conversation. I cannot wait for the big kiss. Cal is super hot and everyone knows a smirking sorcerer is way better than a charming prince :)

Please update! I can't wait to find out what happens to this pair and the kingdom!
Foohypink chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
I feel so sad that you haven't updated :/ I really like your story please don't forget it
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
Update please, its awesome story :D
kanary98 chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
I realize it's been a while since you've updated, but I really do love this story. I love how she is actually smart and not just an empty pretty princess! And Cal is so awesome! I love his temper ;) and I love watching their relationship grow. Wolfe was great. He was absolutely hilarious! Poor Cal! And I love how this story makes me wonder which side actually is, I guess you would say the "good side" because of how the fairies treat people vs the other sorcerers. I'm on whichever side Cal and the princess are on! Lol :) I really love the imagination and thought I can tell you've put into this story! Please update soon
kanary98 chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
I have not been able to put this story down! This is the best story I've read on here in a long time! Please update soon! I can't wait to see how it turns out!
Dominique Diane chapter 16 . 4/6/2014
Please, please continue! I read this story a while ago but didn't have time to write a review. And now, I don't have time to write a proper review so I'll just sprite that this story is pretty and fantastic. A true fairy tale.
lostlamb chapter 16 . 1/26/2014
I love where you've taken the story so far. It's beautiful.
courtney chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
so when I read this part and the commercial thing that's a picture is a black cat. im sorry I found it fuun.
Veronica Fay chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Hi :)

This was pretty awesome! I love Puppy haha, and I love how even though she was raised in this Fairy place where she is suppose to be a damsel, she is still strong!
Foohypink chapter 16 . 10/15/2013
OMG I love your story is has help me relax and has taken my mind away from all the stress from school. Thank you for writing and letting other people read your fantastic story 3
ren360 chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
Can I hear it for a kiss already? PLEASE?
rozalicious678 chapter 16 . 8/16/2013
OMG! I am in LOVE with your story!
Plz plz plz uodate soon! Very sooon!
rozaliciouc678 chapter 16 . 8/15/2013
OMG! I am in LOVE with your story!
Plz plz plz uodate soon! Very sooon!
Lauren Stargazer chapter 16 . 7/22/2013
Why does it not surprise me that dragons have a matriarchy? And I find these pixies to be pretty amusing. I wonder what the queen is going to say. And yay for Cal being close(er)!
Gosh, I really enjoy and love this story. Keep up the great work!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »