Reviews for Ruined Fairy Tales
VeronaViridian chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
Hello!

I just wanted to tell you how much I'm liking this story! Please keep writing . .
One doubt: so, the female fairies rule over all creatures (except for the elves of course),
and the male fairies rule over the female ones? Is that how it works? I'm just somewhat
confused about this . .
Other than that, I'm good to go . .

Verona :)
CassHughes chapter 16 . 7/14/2013
I love this story so much it's well worth the wait between chapters. Yep... I think that about suns up my love for this in one sentence. Yepyepyep! :)
Lmari43 chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
Oh this story is awesome! I was laughing off my chair when I read this.. yeah got a lot if strange looks from the people around me. Please update I love it!
literal.semicolon chapter 16 . 7/13/2013
YES! a new chapter!

I just logged on my yahoo email, expecting some spam or whatnot, and THERE IT WAS.

now i'm anxious for the next bit.

this seems like it's going to be a really long story yet, so I'm going to let you know- I'm going on a mission soon. basically, I'll be teaching people about my church and God's gospel; and i won't be allowed internet privileges outside my church email account (which I will be given when I get to the training center).
This means I'll have to wait a really long time (18 months) before I can read any more of your story once I'm gone.

So don't freak when you don't get reviews from me for a long time! :)
Mahima1992 chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
I love your story! Its original and it really packs quite a punch. As a devourer of all things fantasy I must say that your story has real promise :)
A few things though: the chapter goodbye to the tramp is too repetitive...there is too much focus on how she didn't notice the belinda because of how her mind was on the male fairy...you mention that too many times.. that chapter could use work...

I'd love more chapters with Wolfe in it! He seemed a really interesting character :D

Really looking forward to the next chapter! Also love the way all the characters have shades of grey :D

Goodluck!
mylittlepriness chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
yay! you'r amazing ,update sooon:)
sbibs.rox chapter 16 . 7/12/2013
Amazing story...excited to know what happens ahead...
please update ASAP!:):):)
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
So awesome.

I love the introduction, or whatever this is . Awesome.

I lalso like the world you're setting her in! I'm not into reading stories with lots of reviews but this is an exception. So original!

I'm itching to read more.
RandomCitizen chapter 15 . 5/2/2013
I wonder if Cal left their other company behind in his rage... XP
The Girl Who Dreamed Of Faerie chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
I love this story and I hope you can update it soon. :)
jenjen-0 chapter 15 . 4/19/2013
Dragons yay! Glad you updated! :)
literal.semicolon chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
Yay! New chapter! Hehehe... What is that dragon up to? ;)

Ok. Now I'll just go back to waiting. And packing. (I'm going home for the summer! Yay!)
Lauren Stargazer chapter 15 . 4/18/2013
I'm so happy that you updated! Good to know you're alive. I wonder what exactly the dragon wants, but I'm worried right along with Valera what Cal will do when he finally catches up. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next! Keep up the great work!
mylittleprincess chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
great chapter! and good luck:)
Jester0fDeath chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
I really love your story. I hope to see more fluttery emotions going on, but seeing that Valera was taken by a dragon, I just hope that there's some more awesome. The glimpse into the villain's plans were very surprising and interesting. The fairies seem to become more sinister every minute, and Valera's princess training is seriously lacking. One thought I had was that the way Marion had trained Harrenhal into his destiny was very similar to the way that the way Valera was trained to become a princess, besides actually being useful and the magic and other stuff.
In any case, this is a great read and I look forward to the next chapter! Good luck with college. :)
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »