Reviews for Snow White
Stormborn chapter 121 . 2/6/2012
Interesting story.

Very few spelling or grammatical mistakes (which is kind of a relief)

But chapters 43 and 44 are both the same chapter, as is 97 and 98 :)
donfearsnothing chapter 116 . 7/16/2011
Wow! What a turn of events! I'm so glad she didn't actually die. Looking forward to your next update.
lapislazuliie chapter 110 . 7/16/2011
I finsished this whole thing in half a day! This is an amazing story and I am going to search your profile for its sequel! :D
lapislazuliie chapter 3 . 7/15/2011
I have only read three chapters and i already love this book! :D
devs chapter 95 . 7/14/2011
LOL - I didn't see that coming.
NinaMarieee chapter 80 . 7/12/2011
Thanks for updating so quickly. I am anxious to see who this guy following them is!
hayleyjo678 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I am hooked on this story! Are they going to fall in love? Is he going to let them kill her? Can't wait till you put up more!
NinaMarieee chapter 60 . 7/9/2011
I still like this story alot. I really like Tristyn even if he isn't the nicest person ever. I was so excited when I saw you had updated. would it be possible for you to upload the rest of the story very soon? That way i can start reading the second book, which I am eager to start!
NinaMarieee chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
i am absolutely in love with this story! i just read all 50 chapters in one sitting. it's 4 in the morning now, and i already can't wait for an update, so PLEASE update fast. i see you already started the sequel, you don't know how hard it is to not go and read it right now. i want to finish this story before the new one but it's not all on here. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put the rest of the chapters on here asap!
Maruzoku chapter 20 . 6/9/2011
It says complete, but aren't there more chapters?

Can't wait to read more. Thanks for writing this great story!
Maruzoku chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
she went pack to the poem she was writing

pack back right?

Just thought you'd wanna know. Otherwise nice.
Maruzoku chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Thank you so much for putting this up! I really wanted to read Blind Faith and once I finish this I can. Bay the way great start.
FamishedNight chapter 20 . 5/14/2011
Awesome! Update soon!
Imagination's Dust chapter 20 . 5/11/2011
Very interesting story adn amusing how Tristyn's perspective is so very different to Rayne's. Although I think she let her guard down too easily during the chapter where she accepts a ride home. Why on earth would she do that? Other than that, looking forward to reading more. :D

- HT