Reviews for Years
SY Iceflake77 chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Hey, Lex here. :D

Darling who is this Dylan person? :) AS YOUR FATHER, I DEMAND TO KNOW WHO THIS IS. jk XD

First two paragraphs need a bit of cleaning up in terms of grammar, but they're pretty well-structured. Given, tenses are tricky when it comes to things like that.

In general, this was a really cute story And I liked the ending. I'm a sucker for things like that. Good job :)
Akadrama chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I love it if you love your own work I have a story that you should definitely check out its called the tenth year and I'd love to have a review buddy just to tell me what you think if you review my work I'll be happy to be your sounding board it seems we have similar styles in writing and I think you'd be perfect.

Now because I should actually offer constructive criticism I will even though I think this is a good draft. I love your character's names and how you sort of fade in and its like I can see the small room with clothing strewn about and two figures in a small double bed (*perfect shadowing)and its so natural like a regular conversation one would have after being intimate with the one they love it doesn't matter that its gay or not, okay now for the bad part in the beginning its seems like you're trying to ease the reader in and for a moment you directly address the reader, and then you switch to this deep intimate moment not that its bad more so that it doesn't seem like it belongs. OMG I love this so much and hopefully this review will make your day as much as this story made mine.
Missus Frau chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Icchan here!

ASDFGHJKLF IT'S SO CUTE. I was turned into a puddle of mushy goo.

And I see that you sneaked in a little lime for yourself, eh? ;D