Reviews for Forever
SiahXSiren chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Ooh! I love this story! Keep writing
Amy90 chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
I LOVE this story - the drama is good enough for me, so please please DON'T kill off any protagonists in the end. Devon is cute and Steve is behaving a bit mean - although I can understand him. Anyway, this true love thing is great - so a happy ending would be nice for this one. ;)
Writerandreader chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
No! Damn, I wanted to read the secret! Ahh... please please please update asap!
Writerandreader chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
Excitement! Yay!
Writerandreader chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
He's already turning into a jerk. Geez!
Writerandreader chapter 10 . 12/26/2011
Ohhh drama!
Writerandreader chapter 8 . 12/26/2011
I like this story. Sorry that the review was so far into the story though. I didn't know what to say at first.

Haha :) Nice job!
ecstatic-craze chapter 12 . 9/6/2011
Whoa this story is good! I like it.

Their little affair, romance thing they have going on is very cute. I love it!

Good story! Update soon!
suffocated Kisses chapter 12 . 8/29/2011
Okay, I would have reviewed each chapter, buut when your soo into a story you forget about reviewing and read like crazy, that's what happened with me so too make a long 'review' short I love your story it's very unique. I did think the twist with Steve showing up might have come a little too quick but it's your story and there might have been a reason it happened in the first place.I like the story it has great potential and i can't wait too read more so update soon!
chewychester chapter 12 . 8/19/2011
You'll be amazed how patient we readers are. Don't panic :P
Poodlecakes27 chapter 11 . 7/6/2011
okay, so i know im supposed to just review the chapter or whatever... but i just wanted to do a kind of overall thing.

so, i really like this story and i sooo can not wait to read the rest. and mostly, you just have some editing/proofreading things throughout. but the writing and the story is really good. i like it a lot. keep going. i hope it gets published some day! :)
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 10 . 5/18/2011
love this! post more soon!
nosirrah24 chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
this better not be it. I want more.

more more more more more.
Hannah D chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
Drops of Jewpiter: Yeah, I actually have like 11 chapters typed... almost 20 written but the 2nd chapter needs a LOT of work, idk when it'll be up... Probably tomorrow
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
intense! can't wait for more!