Reviews for Creeps
SJR chapter 3 . 8/19/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter - its so gripping!
SJR chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
This just seems so clever, so carefully sculpted. I really like the bits in the brackets: they are more poetry than prose even if I don't really understand them.
SJR chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
There's just so much happening! I can't remember reading anything in a long long time that shapes up as impressively as this promises to be.
L.Shan chapter 2 . 8/18/2011
A very interesting chapter - it raises a lot of questions, particularly in relation to Autumn.

The action-filled opening scene was well written and I enjoyed seeing how the magic works; how it's wielded, how it appears, what it can do. I'm enjoying your characterization of Ghost in particular - he comes across as the type of person who uses words sparingly, yet can say more than anyone else with just a look.

I'm interested in finding out more about the world that they're living in and why they are the way they are. I especially enjoyed the final line, an effective ending to the chapter that leaves me wanting to know more.

Looking forward to seeing more when you get the chance!
L.Shan chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
The beginning is very intriguing! Meeting the different characters was a good way to start off and I enjoyed how this piece was written.

Your summary drew me in - magic has always been a theme that interested me - it opens up such possibilities when it comes to writing! - and I especially enjoy urban fantasy, like this piece.

There were some humorous lines in here too (particularly Autumn's "Not necessarily in that order"), always a good ingredient to throw into the mix.

The only criticism I'd give about the first chapter is that it's a tad cluttered. There's a lot happening at once and sometimes it's unclear as to exactly what's going on.

Aside from that, I very much enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to reading more!