Reviews for The Straight Jacket Series
Chad chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
That reminds me of a movie called Erik the Viking. In one part, Erik recieves a small cloth that can only cover his head and runs around wearing it saying things like "HA! YOU CAN'T SEE ME, CAN YOU? I'M INVISIBLE! OOOHH, WHERE'S THAT STRANGE VOICE COMING FROM, HUH? YOU DON'T KNOW CUZ YOU CAN'T SEE ME!" And everybody's staring at him like "WTF" and wondering what the heck is going on... except for the Christian, who really thinks that Erik is invisible :/
Chad chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Obviously she needs to be in a personal war with Starbucks. That would be interesting.

(P.S. I'VE BEEN TYPING THIS WITH MY NOSE.)
gypsy2810 chapter 10 . 6/3/2012
Hey Soren!

Wow, your stories are awesome! Please keep it up! I read all of them and I couldn't stop laughing! Great job :D
parkitcharlie chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
Well feed me corn and watch me grow, I forgot that this story even exists. It does though and I just read it.

Eeyup.

Uh...I have nothing else to say...
Omnomnomcat chapter 10 . 5/30/2012
Hurhurhur!
Queen NekoChan chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Does Doctor Carson have something against bananas? Or does she have something against the God of Bananas? 'Cause, I mean, If someone asked me if eating themselves would be cannibalism, I'd say, "No, it's self-cannibalism, whether you're a banana or not. And self-cannibalism will not get you out of Battle School."

...Just ignore that last part. It's a line from a book I read once called Ender's Game. Well, not the exact line, but still. Ender's Game is a really good book, even though I don't normally like sci-fi.
Queen NekoChan chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Psh. Stupid therapists, not knowing who the Doctor is... I bet they don't like bow ties either.

...Can I have the extra? :3
Queen NekoChan chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Why'd she have to get in a straight jacket for that? Everybody knows that the Girl Scouts are evil. And I know for a fact that they're trying to take over the world, along with Google and Starbucks.
Queen NekoChan chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Ah, straight jackets. I'm pretty sure my psychologist was tempted to put one on me, but I don't think there's a size small enough for 8 year olds. I'm not really sure though.
Moe Lester chapter 9 . 12/1/2011
Thanks for updating. It is interesting from a new perspective... I always wanted to know who Randy was.
TheMysteriousOboePlayer chapter 9 . 11/29/2011
Haha, cute! Poor Randy
parkitcharlie chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
I DON'T WANT YOUR COOKIES! YOU WANT ME TO BE A ZOMBIE!

Oh...wait, there's an idea for tweeterzombietakeover...

...meow.
FridayThe14th chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
OMG I totally lurv it! I just massaged my nails with glitter 'cuz you know how painting your nails is kind of like giving them mini massages and...uh...stuff. SQUIRRELS! I like your story 'nods head' its nice to know that im not the only one out there, everyone just stared at me when I told them that I met the banana king its like seriously get a life peoples. and yeah your story is good, im gonna stop rambling or whatever it is whrn you go on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on while ! but i wanna know where Daisy got that pretty jacket 'pout'.
TheJesssk chapter 9 . 11/25/2011
Love it! 3
Stormfeather chapter 9 . 11/22/2011
Daisy sounds like more of a nut in this chapter than any other cuz it's told from someone else's perspective ;)
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »