Reviews for Easter Memories
A Little Bit of Reality chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
The prologue's great! Sets you directly into the story! Great job :D
A young and carefree ostrich chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
this is really good so far! The characters are really interesting and you're developing them really well :) update soon!

ostrich :) xx
DutchAver chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
I've got news for you - I'm back! And I'll look at your story immediately. Let's see if there are things that can be better!

I like how Leo and Tillie are pretty close, and how they are good friends - though it seems it's not going to be like that forever. I presume they're going to get together in the future?

You could've fleshed Tillie's time at Leo's out a little, but I think that apart from that, this chapter was good and definitely above your average. You're getting better and better!

A few mistakes:

'I quickly plopped myself down before he changed his mined.' changed his MIND

'too, its quit funny ' QUITE funny

'Had he really just implied that Leo and I were together.' It's a question, so it should end with a questionmark

'cheeks and my bellyaching' belly aching, two words

Hope this was helpful!
laurenexplorin chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
the only thing i sort of disliked about this chapter was the length! why so short?

hm...i sense some romance between tillie and dillion ;D

anyway, update soon?
laurenexplorin chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
hm...great prologue! this seems like an interesting story and i will definitely continue reading! one thing that i noticed that you had a lot of short choppy sentences.

but other than that, great first chapter! im hooked on this story!
Lara chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
Interesting, cant wait to see how this goes. I have some ideas as to what to expect but not going to say anything and just read how this plays out. Looking forward to more.
turtledshapedmirrors chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Nice story :D I like it
pingping91 chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I really like this! Please write more! And especially since Easter has just come around, I'm into reading Easter themed stories :D
Drops of Jewpiter chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
i like how this starts with the intro about the grandma- it looks like you have some really good character development. keep writing!