Reviews for Put Out the Light
gremmerm chapter 8 . 10/14
well done
qweerty chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
I was screaming (in my head) as soon as I realized the READ ME file was there and it wasn't Sam who put it there. IF YOU LOOK UP CHARLES KNIGHTLEY'S NAME HE KNOWS AND HE FINDS YOU AND CONTACTS YOU that is some real CREEPY SHIT RIGHT THERE AND I want you to know that i love this and how you're writing this so far. From checking your profile, you haven't updated or posted since 2013, but I just want to let you know how thankful I am that you wrote this. It's so fluid and exciting and adventurous and things are happening! Mysteries! And i love the suspense.

Mal probably went with Saffron to chase Peter away but little did he know...Peter had the usb file and i'm not sure how this will turn up but I'm super excited.
samekraemer chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
Brava!
samekraemer chapter 7 . 8/9/2016
You may be disappointed, but I'm not. Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
samekraemer chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
Oh, my heart was breaking right along with Peter's. Damn good job to make me feel so much for this character.
samekraemer chapter 3 . 8/9/2016
I loved it. This is an excellent compilation story. Great job.
samekraemer chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
Brilliant!
samekraemer chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Excellent! Looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/22/2016
i liked it. it was good.
sorry chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
well that was something O.O I will keep Reading now.
Kirihime chapter 8 . 5/7/2015
This was so much more than i thought it would be. It's amazing.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/5/2015
oh my god how I bawled at the funeral scene. Jesus we barely saw the guy in this story and yet I felt like I fucking knew him. This story is so amazing. I hardly remember the first time I read it, but I'll definitely reread it in about a year, lol, when I forget most of what happened.
Checkerboardom chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
This is still my favorite story on this sight and I often times find myself rereading it. It truely is brilliantly written. Peter is so relatable (and loaveable!) and Leight is so excitably brilliant, even if he's a bit of an arse.

Anywho, I just wanted to express my utter adoration for this work and you're writing altogether.

Sincerly,

checker.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
aaaaawwwww iiiiiiiiiiiiii this whole story was beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014