Reviews for Put Out the Light
thevinylcountdown chapter 2 . 5/19/2011
The second chapter was beautiful!

Suggestions? How about a chapter for the opium problem? :)
prolific thought chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
I definitely want more of Peter and Leight.

*fangirlish squeal*

The opening smut scene was written quite well if I say myself. I really enjoyed reading this.
thevinylcountdown chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Beautiful! It was very interesting and unique. The ending was brilliant. Good job. :D

I have to say though, I cannot help but imagine the faces of Holmes and Watson while reading this. :)
Esquirella chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
The opening scene was pretty thrilling and hot! But the ending scene was a contrast with its melancholy. I loved it but would love to see more of these characters.
englishkame chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
i really enjoyed the ending. very bittersweet. but i would not be opposed to you expanding the story. ;)

and i also enjoyed the beginning. it definitely set the tone for the rest of the story.
Origin Of Catastrophe chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I really, really liked the ending. It was nice to see an ending that was kind of abstract, and open to interpret however you want to.

Great work !
Mattamgirl chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I want more! I really want to see how the rest turns out, even though it was only meant to be a one shot,I think it has the becomings to really be a full story
Nebulad chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I would read any expansion upon this story religiously :)
Anon chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
The opening was interesting coz its not like the usual kind where it is slow-paced. The story is nice overall and i wanna see how it turns out. More please :)
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11