Reviews for Put Out the Light
Checkerboardom chapter 8 . 7/6/2014
This is still my favorite story on this sight and I often times find myself rereading it. It truely is brilliantly written. Peter is so relatable (and loaveable!) and Leight is so excitably brilliant, even if he's a bit of an arse.

Anywho, I just wanted to express my utter adoration for this work and you're writing altogether.

Sincerly,

checker.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/27/2014
aaaaawwwww iiiiiiiiiiiiii this whole story was beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
i cried
Nbsiren chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
Smut is always good :)
JaneH chapter 8 . 3/16/2014
Can't help thinking of Sherlock John when I read this hmm, I wonder why /wink2/

Anyway, great (ans entertaining) story! Thank you for writing and finishing this.. 3 years ago :D
wyndrah chapter 5 . 3/4/2014
These two remind me of John and Sherlock. I don't know if you based Malcolm and Peter off of those characters, but this is great otherwise. The last line of this chapter just reminded me of the show. haha. :)
DianaRoman chapter 8 . 2/25/2014
Sometimes I look back on this story and think 'Why the hell wasn't this thing's name changed to Briiliant?' Then I feel a little stupid afterwards.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Nice opening :)
Tamela DB chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
Thanks for this. It was just what was needed.
Tamela DB chapter 3 . 1/19/2014
Sweet how Leight needs for Peter to understand but can't come out and say it.
Tamela DB chapter 2 . 1/19/2014
Moving on and I did like that Peter solved this case. And how Leight knows and appreciates the Peter is essential to him.
Tamela DB chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Got this word about this story on GoodReads and just had to give it a read. Truly liked it and definitely hope there is more. Peter deserves more!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 1/17/2014
:)!Myyyy!This melted me at the end!What a case,what writing!*siiigh*!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 1/17/2014
Goodness,I just love the dialogue in this and your creative thinking throughout!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 1/16/2014
Awww!Sweet!And really cool way of going about this!So much depth in their characters!Loved them all!
159 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »