Reviews for Put Out the Light
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Haha!Wooow!That was really really well done!And god,it melted me!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Oooh!Wow!This is really heavy,and gorgeous!
willow1122 chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
Since I came back to re-read it because it was a favorite, I figured I should tell you how much I loved it. it makes me melty.
lhperez311994 chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Hi, Alyn.

First, I wanna give you my congratulations for this story! Are amazing! :)

Second, I want to ask you about chance to translate it to Spanish. I saw is a free story for all people, and I want to give chance people can't read in English could read these books in Spanish.

I don't ask for pay or something like that. I just ask for your authorization for do it.

In this moment, I'm translating K.A. Merikan's free book. "Blood. On the Rocks". They got me their authorization to do it; of course, I let people now is a story that belongs to they. H.B. Pattskyn give me chance to translate her free story "Encantado" too. I did it now. Also I finish to translate "Friends and Lovers?" by Sara York and "The Maze" by Tia Fielding. She give me the chance to translate "The Maze" and "The great escape". Other authors who give chance to translate their free-stories to Spanish are Celya Kyle (to translate "Joy & Pain"), Kim Fielding (to translate "The gig"), Kay Berrisford (to translate "Prisoner of the mountain watch"), Jeff Erno (to translate "Invisible" and "With this ring"), Luwa Wande (to translate "The cross and the black"), Kyle Adams (to translate "Dirty Zero" and "Dirty Hero") and Z.A. Maxfield (to translate "When Angels Fall").

If you want, I send you my web and you could have a look:

I'll wait for your answer —my e-mail: . Again, thank you for your stories! :*

A big hug
RimJhim chapter 8 . 10/13/2013
Amazing story. You have a wonderful imagination.
I really enjoy Romance when there is more to the characters' lives than just the angst romance part of it, and very rarely is the 'more than angst, romance' part written so well. Also, you took two of my favorite genres, M/M and Mystery, and came out with something so awesome!
Definitely one of my all-time favs.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
Awesome awesome story, can you please keep Mal and Peter going with a sequel, pretty please...you write brilliantly!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
The reasons for "You turn off the sound" that Leight says to Peter were simply brilliant and heart-warming and makes you one of my favorite writers...
Lissette Lackey chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
This is one of my favorite stories on FP and I find myself rereading it frequently. I love Leight and Peter's dynamic, truly a delightful read. Thank you for taking the time to write and share this story with the world. :)
Vegsrus chapter 8 . 9/6/2013
I know I'm several years late and many dollars short, but I thoroughly loved and enjoyed this book. Very entertaining, fun mysteries, great characters, hot smut. What's not to enjoy?

Lots of moments reminiscent of BBCs Sherlock (which I just happen to love)

Thanks for sharing your sorry with us!
Preposterous chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
You should write mysteries professionally. I'd like your stories on ny shelf.
Preposterous chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Andrew is tue coolest dad. And I also knew who the murderer was though at one point my opinion was swayed by a person who had the makings of a murderess.
Preposterous chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
I solved this one too! You're really reminding me of how much I love a good mystery. Kudos on another intriguing chapter.
Preposterous chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
I solved the case too. Give me a gold star.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I love the first chapter. It's interesting, has the right amount of angst, and a cool protagonist. I wonder if Peter had a special power.
ImmanenceEnsured chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I like this, mostly because it is very well-written, you use pretty words. The opening smut scene was nicely anticipated, wonderfully built-up, but I'm not a fan of love-less relationships even if there's more under the surface. Sex only makes that more painful and uncomfortable, in my opinion.

I don't know if I'm right, you can correct me, but I'm guessing you wrote this as a Sherlock fanfic, originally? Just because some lines seem to be picked out of the series almost literally. If that's the case, I think it'd be a good idea to credit the series, maybe include an author's note, because while reading this first chapter it totally felt like reading fanfiction. Since I'm not at all into fanfiction that was a bit of a bummer. If this fic is a hundred per cent original then that's fine, it just doesn't feel that way (In this chapter). And posting fanfiction as original fiction is a bit of a no-go, because of the original author and characters.
159 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »