Reviews for Let You Know That I've Let Go
Fizzy Bath Bomb chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
don't change any of that ever.
Please?
a quote, and a very good one too: everything will be all right in the end, and if it's not all right; then it's not the end yet

Fizzy x
NationChild chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This is an amazing piece. We've all been there, we know how it feels, we can easily sympathize with the main character! The wittiness and rationality inserted into the narrative is impressive; really makes the whole thing more personal, you know? Thank you for an excellent read! :)

NC
starlightxtears chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
It's strange and amazing how every single word you wrote here seemed to have been taken out of my own thoughts. Except, of course, that you expressed them even better than I could have. The whole thing was real and heartfelt and it showed. I just wanted to say that was very well-written and I'm impressed.
DisneyIsHardcore-cba to login chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Lovely. Makes a nice change from the heartbroken letters which normally turn up.

Uplifting.
MLong chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Okay, to be brutally honest when i first skimmed the summary, i thought it was going to be another one of THOSE stories. You know, " All guys are jerks, they hurt girls and make them cry blah blah blah " things. And i really, really just wanna LAUGH at those kinda books, probably because my best friend is a guy and hes way sweeter and kinder and so different and better than alot of girls i know. Not all, just alot. Thats why i find feminist books to sometimes be rather annoying, because most ( not all, but a frightening majority ) tend to hypocritically portray ALL females to be superior and ALL males to be jerks who hate equality. it shouldnt be one gender is better than the rest,, wether it be male OR female in my opiniion. Sorry about the rant, but that was my first impression. Than i read your story and i was just. . . wow. Just wow. It was down-to-earth, and realistic and just so GOOD! i especially like how that boy didnt think the girl different or grown-up because she got a makeover, or new-clothes, but because she ACTUALLY grew up! it was just fantastical, and i loved every minute of it :]Good job