Reviews for Almost Close
renegade01 chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Cool story. I hope you haven't discontinued with this because it has a lot of potential. I love the characters you've created and the story ;-)
Amy Stardust chapter 5 . 6/3/2012
WHOA! That definitely threw me off track. I hope you update soon because I really wanna know what's gonna happen next.

Gabe is sooo sweet! But what is up with Mitchell?

When he took her scone, I was screaming at her in my head to grab it back. What a jerk! That was her scone! Taking delicious pastries is CROSSING THE LINE!

And what about her coffee! I love coffee! And now she had to throw it away! :(

Aanywayyy...enough of the ranting. Please update soon! :D

-Amy Stardust
HelgaBertoni chapter 4 . 11/15/2011
I love the story so far! Hope to see another update soon!
kawaiixo chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
this is my first time reviewing your story, but I think that it's necessary because this story is so awesome! anyway, mitch is so mysterious...and i like that ;) but darby and gabe's moment throughout the story are sweet and i like that too :) I just can't help but wonder...will darby possibly end up with mitch? update soon please :D
Joanikens chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
I really like your story so far! Update asap!
mad4life chapter 4 . 7/7/2011
i really liked this chapter. mitch is still a mystery. i still wanna know where he fits in and what the hell is wrong with him.

why does laney gotta be such a bitch? i mean i know they're your friends and everything but don't give the poor girl the cold shoulder. sooo anywayzzzzzzzzzzzzz update soon!
TheWorldOfLove chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
Lol. Gabe is too lovable and love his line about the beer! NEXT CHAPTER please?
TheWorldOfLove chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
Gabe's a sweetie!~
Amy Stardust chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
I checked the pics and I absolutely loved the dresses. :)

I liked the part where Gabe says, "Beer...of the root variety." It's just so funny! XD

Please update soon! XD

Cant wait for more!
MyMyWhatAMysteriousGuy chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
AWESOME STORY! IM LOVING IT! Keep it up!~
WoodysRedBo chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
Wow, I am really loving the story so far! And I was wondering how Gabe was driving when he was a freshman...haha :) Also, Mitch being a dick, I REALLY hope he and Darby don't ever end up together...because she and Gabe would be so cute! But, whatever you decide, you decide! Can't wait to read more!
mad4life chapter 3 . 5/26/2011
madness! something wrong with mitch! how could he throw down dar just like that? i feel really sorry for darby. this is just...intense!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/24/2011
PLEASE write soon! This story is so good i just can't wait to read more. You are really talented and seem to be able to write at a different level than most. What I love most about this story is that you develop everything very well and it doesn't read like your typical guy meets girl story where the characters fall in love instantaneously...I like that you give them time to grow as individual characters.
mysorryeyescansee chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Don't know if I'm supposed to like Will as yet because he treats girls cruel. Gabe is so adorable :))

Is will dating Michelle or is it an on and off relationship they have because he was kissing that Hadley girl?