Reviews for Almost Close
I love this story! XD

Go Gabe! Hehehe. :)

-Amy Stardust
Goldy03 chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
Love the story so far. Cant wait to read more.
sprinklycupcakeXD chapter 3 . 5/22/2011
I really absolutely adore this story, but there is a major problem with it. There's no more chapters leftt! )"

I hope you will update soon because I like the plot a super bunch!

Anddd I like that the chapters are so super duper long. Very nice writing skills!
mad4life chapter 2 . 5/11/2011
awzz Gabe is such a sweetheart! i swear if it was mitch that tripped her that would be totally messed up. can't wait for the next chap. xoxo
Vanilla Chocola chapter 2 . 5/10/2011
Oh!

Can't wait for updates! :3
mysorryeyescansee chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
I'm liking this story. Its great so far and I want to see where it goes!
eminemluvr chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Can't wait to see another chapter it's a great story so far. (:
Hope chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
You are extremely talented. I love the story and where it's going. Keep writing, because I can't wait to find out what happens next!
classicallyclassic chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
You didn't disappoint at all. I think it's just me but something seems off about Michelle. I don't why I'm getting this feeling. Truthfully, I'm creeped out by Mitch, in love with Gabe, liking Brittany, and hating the gossip mongers. I do think that the elitism will end up suffocating Darby (love the name, by the way). As far as her character is being shown, it doesn't seem like she's strong enough. Perhaps she will grow in time, considering Mitch is going to (probably) create some problems for her. Loved the chapter! And, who the hell tripped her anyway? The first name that I thought of was Mitch, although I'm probably wrong.
mad4life chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
i could tell this story is gonna be really good!
classicallyclassic chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I'm liking it so far. Let's see where you go with it.
26 | « Prev Page 1 2