Reviews for Things You Should Know Before High School
jessir chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
dfghdfvv chgghgh
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Try and be popular! It is very important to be popular this is a few things u should now on how to be popular because i am:

10 reasons how to be popular (not actually why because it wouldn’t make any sense.)
10) Always need the fashion now not yesterday or two weeks before.
9) Have to look beautiful, cute, super cute, hot or smoking hot. (Moi the smoking hot one)!
8) You can NOT be overweight or you’ll never be popular.
7) Always do team sportsmanship. (I am surprised how I actually knew how to write it down.)
6) Read a lot of magazines and have everything big well not always.
5) Your hair needs to be: Wavy and long, short and cute, short and curly or anything. As long as it is not tangled up in knots and brakes down, into small bits. You should put some lotion or conditioner in your hair.
4) need a lot of lip-gloss, lipstick, eyeliner, blush, hand cream etc.
3) You need to be at a perfect height – taller than five foot no lower. (Sorry if I broke your heart but no lower because you’ll be a shorty).
2) Never have broken nails nor your nail polish chipped – disgrace.
Number one reason how to be popular is you have to act cool and just be yourself. (Depends on who you, if you are none of the above then don’t bother. The most easily to get is number nine.

It is really easy. Try not to let any one down. U should find more ******* ******** words. Try and do more school sports like Football or sports for men and Cheerleading or dancing for women. No singing choirs or ballets stuff like that. It's so boring and you would have the worst year ever. So don't! Always be dirty and never become a virgin ew!
By Paige Addison 8th grade
Haley chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Dont get caught up in the stupid drama!
jackie chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
wow. True that.
xXMoonlitRoseXx chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Wow! i agreed with just about everything on here :D you guys really know your stuff.
CyanideMangoOfMassDestruction chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Haha, this is really funny. I'm actually about to get to high school...so...I'll try not to get beat up.

Thanks!
Beaverbear95 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
I can't remember if I wrote any advice down...I don't think I could come up with anything. I liked reading this too! I love our lunch table :)
DanniAnoMaly chapter 1 . 5/1/2011