Reviews for The Hand of Grandma
Guest chapter 3 . 9/5/2012
Aww. Poo. I'm percabethgirl2645, but I'm too lazy to log in. Update soon!
thiskid chapter 15 . 2/15/2012
Sigh. Where do I even start. I am abysmally upset about your story. First and foremost, your story is NOT complete. Just because you've given up on it and will NEVER complete it, does not mean you can mark it as complete. I use the complete filter on the search so that I don't have to read an uncompleted story. This irks me majorly. Next, I read your story, despite it being below my usual standards. I read it because, despite the poor pacing, ridiculous storyline, flat characters, and overall unbelievability, I believed there was something promising about it. When I finished, I was going to give you some constructive criticism. Now, I'm just too upset to say anything nice. I am utterly appalled that you would stop your story and then mark it as completed even though it obviously wasn't. Thank you for wasting my time.
Kathie chapter 14 . 2/8/2012
WHAT THE HEEEELLLLLLL! YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!

Jacen was about to confess

Erik and December were gonna hit it off

Jacen and Adri were gonna live happily ever after.

I hate you. I hope you know that...well not really but i really really dislike you right now

lilmissrainbow10 chapter 15 . 1/8/2012
Hi I just wanted to say that this is an awesome story and i'm really disappointed that you stopped writing. If you ever decide to continue this masterpiece :) i'll be reading.
your grandbaby chapter 15 . 1/7/2012
:'( its been much to long grammy! i miss everyone in this story too cant you just write one more chapter...(or two) for me? pleaseeee? thank you grammy i loves you :D
StuckInBetween chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
So sad. I mean, the story is just hanging. but i understand. Take your time, but i hope you dont take too much time
LittleQuietThoughts chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Hi. I think you should put "discontinued" on the info so people don't start the story only to be brought down that it's not complete.
michaela chapter 15 . 12/14/2011
hi i luv this story and it upsets me that ur not writing anymore i really wanted to find out if jace and adri were going 2 go out so our they? can u tell me since u aren't finishing the story just email me at plz
Evaine chapter 6 . 12/11/2011
This is seriously one of the funniest things I've ever read. I'm dying right now. It's the middle of the night and I'm trying not to bust up laughing cause everyone else is asleep... Lol.
Evaine chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
That was so sad:( Poor Grandma... ;(
Evaine chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
Oh my gosh LOL! I love this sooooo much! That grandma is freaking hilarious! And Jace sounds really hot;D
Evaine chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
LOL! "Male species must die."

That made me laugh so frickin' hard! Lololol.
Carmen chapter 15 . 12/9/2011
U should not put this story as complete since its not complete anyway... But nvm, the story was awesome! :)
ALittleLunatic chapter 15 . 12/8/2011
Wha, Uh, can't breath, literally, can't,...Kay, we're good, I don't hold it against you though, but I wish this could get continued, All the chapters were good, it wasn't getting bad at all.
ALittleLunatic chapter 7 . 12/8/2011